Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by MilkyunPudding) Amayori by Demonpuffs

✔ (FOUND by MilkyunPudding) Amayori by Demonpuffs

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirl
23 Posts 14 Posters 3.8k Views 26 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

    Bought by me with ft and non ft

    🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

    kotiakK
    kotiakK
    kotiak
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @MilkyunPudding on my knees handing over soul thank you for your purchase! 💖💖

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SillyGooberToobS
      SillyGooberToobS
      SillyGooberToob
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      is it safe???

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • avicollectorA avicollector

        @MilkyunPudding Changed into this model and immediately crashed my game and my friends game 😕

        M
        M
        mbjaxinne
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        @avicollector Are you still having this issue? Beyond both versions having some weird missing script on them that I removed and uploaded fine, it didn't crash me once I tried it both in Unity and VRC. I haven't tried it with other people around, but I definitely haven't experienced this immediate crashing

        avicollectorA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M mbjaxinne

          @avicollector Are you still having this issue? Beyond both versions having some weird missing script on them that I removed and uploaded fine, it didn't crash me once I tried it both in Unity and VRC. I haven't tried it with other people around, but I definitely haven't experienced this immediate crashing

          avicollectorA
          avicollectorA
          avicollector
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          @mbjaxinne Yes, I had to just delete the model because it insta crashes my game every time

          ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
          Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
          ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • KaydenceK
            KaydenceK
            Kaydence
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            bump for fix then ???

            https://linktr.ee/my_wishlist_pls

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MilkyunPuddingM
              MilkyunPuddingM
              MilkyunPudding
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              Pretty odd for the crashing. Uploaded fine for me and experienced no crashing even with people around.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SweetSangriaS
                SweetSangriaS
                SweetSangria
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                I was also able to upload it and wear it in game without issue.

                Upvotes always appreciated! <3

                1 Reply Last reply
                😊
                0
                • avicollectorA
                  avicollectorA
                  avicollector
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  I will try re-uploading her later, could've been an issue on my part. Will let everyone know then!!

                  ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
                  Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
                  ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • avicollectorA
                    avicollectorA
                    avicollector
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    @MilkyunPudding I re-uploaded and she works now!! Must've been an error on my part, I'm so sorry!!

                    ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
                    Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
                    ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

                    SweetSangriaS 1 Reply Last reply
                    ❤
                    0
                    • avicollectorA avicollector

                      @MilkyunPudding I re-uploaded and she works now!! Must've been an error on my part, I'm so sorry!!

                      SweetSangriaS
                      SweetSangriaS
                      SweetSangria
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      @avicollector So glad you were able to get her to work!

                      Upvotes always appreciated! <3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                        Bought by me with ft and non ft

                        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                        J
                        J
                        just4lady
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        @MilkyunPudding i think the link is down?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                          Bought by me with ft and non ft

                          🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                          guhh123G
                          guhh123G
                          guhh123
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          @MilkyunPudding i think the link is down sadly.. can we get another? shes so prettyy

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                            Bought by me with ft and non ft

                            🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                            StarlessSkyS
                            StarlessSkyS
                            StarlessSky
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #19

                            @MilkyunPudding link down please fix

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • MilkyunPuddingM
                              MilkyunPuddingM
                              MilkyunPudding
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #20

                              Reupload! DM if they get taken down again.

                              FT: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              Non FT: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              🤗
                              2
                              • B
                                B
                                BadDragon
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #21

                                it wont let me download through mega can someone upload it to a different website and send it pleaseeee

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • vrcaddictV
                                  vrcaddictV
                                  vrcaddict
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #22

                                  @milkyunpudding Could I please get a new link? ❤ Tia 🙂

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RubyxOniR
                                    RubyxOniR
                                    RubyxOni
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #23

                                    bump new link

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular