Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: 🛍️✨️🛍️販売セール実施中!!🛍️✨️🛍️ ライオット・ベル (Riot Belle) Ver1.0.9 Update Fullset

GIFT: 🛍️✨️🛍️販売セール実施中!!🛍️✨️🛍️ ライオット・ベル (Riot Belle) Ver1.0.9 Update Fullset

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fullsetbooth clothesgifturukivellegift-booth
16 Posts 6 Posters 8.2k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • somiyaS
    somiyaS
    somiya
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    ty!

    1 Reply Last reply
    💗
    0
    • CerberusszC
      CerberusszC
      Cerberussz
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      finally someone put thinks for velle i love you!

      Fabul0usfreakF 1 Reply Last reply
      🤝
      1
      • CerberusszC Cerberussz

        finally someone put thinks for velle i love you!

        Fabul0usfreakF
        Fabul0usfreakF
        Fabul0usfreak
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @Cerberussz I have a bunch of Velle assets too!

        Ur mom, w/love

        CerberusszC 1 Reply Last reply
        👏
        1
        • Fabul0usfreakF Fabul0usfreak

          @Cerberussz I have a bunch of Velle assets too!

          CerberusszC
          CerberusszC
          Cerberussz
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          @Fabul0usfreak me no i try to get more thinks for she but .... i dont find really much

          VRChat_2025-07-17_23-11-41.261_1920x1080.png

          Fabul0usfreakF 1 Reply Last reply
          👌
          1
          • CerberusszC Cerberussz

            @Fabul0usfreak me no i try to get more thinks for she but .... i dont find really much

            VRChat_2025-07-17_23-11-41.261_1920x1080.png

            Fabul0usfreakF
            Fabul0usfreakF
            Fabul0usfreak
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @Cerberussz I have a friend that uses Velle and resizes outfits for her if you ever want a specific outfit done let me know and I'll message him about it or you can message him, his hanndle is @cold he does my Uruki edits!

            And if you didn't know already there's a Velle Archive <-- here

            Ur mom, w/love

            CerberusszC 1 Reply Last reply
            😊
            2
            • L
              L
              LexiiBeans
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              Is the Parasol missing?

              everything for choc 🍫

              Fabul0usfreakF 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • L LexiiBeans

                Is the Parasol missing?

                Fabul0usfreakF
                Fabul0usfreakF
                Fabul0usfreak
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @LexiiBeans I added a separate DL for the parasol

                Ur mom, w/love

                L 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Fabul0usfreakF Fabul0usfreak

                  @Cerberussz I have a friend that uses Velle and resizes outfits for her if you ever want a specific outfit done let me know and I'll message him about it or you can message him, his hanndle is @cold he does my Uruki edits!

                  And if you didn't know already there's a Velle Archive <-- here

                  CerberusszC
                  CerberusszC
                  Cerberussz
                  wrote on last edited by Cerberussz
                  #11

                  @Fabul0usfreak I would love to know if you could help me. I want to put certain clothes on him, but I can't because I have a little bug on my feet...

                  How i can contact whit you? im new in this place jaja

                  Fabul0usfreakF 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • CerberusszC Cerberussz

                    @Fabul0usfreak I would love to know if you could help me. I want to put certain clothes on him, but I can't because I have a little bug on my feet...

                    How i can contact whit you? im new in this place jaja

                    Fabul0usfreakF
                    Fabul0usfreakF
                    Fabul0usfreak
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @Cerberussz I can help! is it for the Riot Belle outfit?

                    Ur mom, w/love

                    CerberusszC 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Fabul0usfreakF Fabul0usfreak

                      @Cerberussz I can help! is it for the Riot Belle outfit?

                      CerberusszC
                      CerberusszC
                      Cerberussz
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @Fabul0usfreak i can send you msg for the chat you can add me to discord?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Fabul0usfreakF Fabul0usfreak

                        @LexiiBeans I added a separate DL for the parasol

                        L
                        L
                        LexiiBeans
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @Fabul0usfreak thanks!

                        everything for choc 🍫

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Fabul0usfreakF
                          Fabul0usfreakF
                          Fabul0usfreak
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          Ichigo update added

                          Ur mom, w/love

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • I
                            I
                            IanMoone
                            wrote on last edited by IanMoone
                            #16

                            Thanks

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular