Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by ᴋᴏʀɪ) Rosie Rampage by bunniefarm

✔ (FOUND by ᴋᴏʀɪ) Rosie Rampage by bunniefarm

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirlemoscene
52 Posts 11 Posters 5.9k Views 29 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gothic KibbyG
    Gothic KibbyG
    Gothic Kibby
    wrote on last edited by Gothic Kibby
    #42

    image.png 737e3190-2cc8-43ae-94f1-4fe196ec0769-image.png

    Anyone else getting this error?

    I deleted the gofreeze prefab thinking that would solve it but I'm still getting that hips message now with the pussy socket of SPS. Reloaded the scene 3 times and same issue, avi is broken.

    avicollectorA MunterzM 7eruni7 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Gothic KibbyG Gothic Kibby

      image.png 737e3190-2cc8-43ae-94f1-4fe196ec0769-image.png

      Anyone else getting this error?

      I deleted the gofreeze prefab thinking that would solve it but I'm still getting that hips message now with the pussy socket of SPS. Reloaded the scene 3 times and same issue, avi is broken.

      avicollectorA
      avicollectorA
      avicollector
      wrote on last edited by
      #43

      @Gothic-Kibby I got that error aswell. Sadly, I just deleted gogo & sps systems to solve it

      ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
      Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
      ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Gothic KibbyG
        Gothic KibbyG
        Gothic Kibby
        wrote on last edited by
        #44

        I'm just going to shelf this avi till an update comes out and if not, it ain't gonna see the light of day unless my new FBT come in but with no SPS, no fun either.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Gothic KibbyG Gothic Kibby

          image.png 737e3190-2cc8-43ae-94f1-4fe196ec0769-image.png

          Anyone else getting this error?

          I deleted the gofreeze prefab thinking that would solve it but I'm still getting that hips message now with the pussy socket of SPS. Reloaded the scene 3 times and same issue, avi is broken.

          MunterzM
          MunterzM
          Munterz
          wrote on last edited by
          #45

          @Gothic-Kibby You gotta go to, Rosie Rampage, Fbx (Open it and scroll down), click on the blue looking man, Configure it and fix the hips. It says that its armature, change it. Then get rid of SPS and then put it back on with Wholesome SPS, of course. Then bam, fixed.

          Gothic KibbyG 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SweetSangriaS
            SweetSangriaS
            SweetSangria
            wrote on last edited by
            #46
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SweetSangriaS
              SweetSangriaS
              SweetSangria
              wrote on last edited by
              #47

              First I removed from GoFreeze Prefab from the Hierarchy, and deleted the SPS (because the sockets were all over the wrong places anyway) and the GoGoLoco Prefab because I wanted a different version anyway.

              Here's a picture of what Munsterz was saying to do. I changed the Hips from Armature to actual Hips. Apply it, then hit Done.

              Screenshot 2025-08-29 202557.png

              I used the Wholesome SPS to reinstall that part, and changed to the version of GoGoLoco I wanted, and it looks like it's uploading fine now. We'll see how it looks in-game.

              If this works okay, you could probably re-add the GoFreeze prefab back to the hierarchy, but I'm not trying that yet.

              Gothic KibbyG 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • babygirllolaB
                babygirllolaB
                babygirllola
                wrote on last edited by
                #48

                why is it have quest on the pictures but say pc on;y in description lool

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Hayato SaemonH
                  Hayato SaemonH
                  Hayato Saemon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #49

                  Bump for fix version

                  Hello, I am poor, can you help me? I love everything you want to offer me, give it to me with a good heart. SZ

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • MunterzM Munterz

                    @Gothic-Kibby You gotta go to, Rosie Rampage, Fbx (Open it and scroll down), click on the blue looking man, Configure it and fix the hips. It says that its armature, change it. Then get rid of SPS and then put it back on with Wholesome SPS, of course. Then bam, fixed.

                    Gothic KibbyG
                    Gothic KibbyG
                    Gothic Kibby
                    wrote on last edited by Gothic Kibby
                    #50

                    @Munsterz I'll give it a shot, thanks.

                    SPS still funky

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

                      First I removed from GoFreeze Prefab from the Hierarchy, and deleted the SPS (because the sockets were all over the wrong places anyway) and the GoGoLoco Prefab because I wanted a different version anyway.

                      Here's a picture of what Munsterz was saying to do. I changed the Hips from Armature to actual Hips. Apply it, then hit Done.

                      Screenshot 2025-08-29 202557.png

                      I used the Wholesome SPS to reinstall that part, and changed to the version of GoGoLoco I wanted, and it looks like it's uploading fine now. We'll see how it looks in-game.

                      If this works okay, you could probably re-add the GoFreeze prefab back to the hierarchy, but I'm not trying that yet.

                      Gothic KibbyG
                      Gothic KibbyG
                      Gothic Kibby
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #51

                      @SweetSangria So I fixed the hips thing, SPS still coming out funky.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Gothic KibbyG Gothic Kibby

                        image.png 737e3190-2cc8-43ae-94f1-4fe196ec0769-image.png

                        Anyone else getting this error?

                        I deleted the gofreeze prefab thinking that would solve it but I'm still getting that hips message now with the pussy socket of SPS. Reloaded the scene 3 times and same issue, avi is broken.

                        7eruni7
                        7eruni7
                        7eruni
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #52

                        @Gothic-Kibby why is it like a completely different avatar that what is shown?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular