✔ (FOUND by ᴋᴏʀɪ) Rosie Rampage by bunniefarm
-
A avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
-

Anyone else getting this error?
I deleted the gofreeze prefab thinking that would solve it but I'm still getting that hips message now with the pussy socket of SPS. Reloaded the scene 3 times and same issue, avi is broken.
-

Anyone else getting this error?
I deleted the gofreeze prefab thinking that would solve it but I'm still getting that hips message now with the pussy socket of SPS. Reloaded the scene 3 times and same issue, avi is broken.
@Gothic-Kibby I got that error aswell. Sadly, I just deleted gogo & sps systems to solve it
-
I'm just going to shelf this avi till an update comes out and if not, it ain't gonna see the light of day unless my new FBT come in but with no SPS, no fun either.
-

Anyone else getting this error?
I deleted the gofreeze prefab thinking that would solve it but I'm still getting that hips message now with the pussy socket of SPS. Reloaded the scene 3 times and same issue, avi is broken.
@Gothic-Kibby You gotta go to, Rosie Rampage, Fbx (Open it and scroll down), click on the blue looking man, Configure it and fix the hips. It says that its armature, change it. Then get rid of SPS and then put it back on with Wholesome SPS, of course. Then bam, fixed.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

