Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. lf Beaniebaby EDIT Kroxigor

lf Beaniebaby EDIT Kroxigor

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
lookingforeditfurry
212 Posts 76 Posters 32.3k Views 118 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • shincrowS shincrow

    https://vulgarvictor.itch.io/kroxigor![alt text]VRChat_2025-04-16_04-31-36.990_2560x1440.png
    VRChat_2025-04-15_04-28-48.463_1440x2560.png
    image1.png

    ChaoticpuppyC
    ChaoticpuppyC
    Chaoticpuppy
    wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @bimboony1 have

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

      @pwrnsz
      image.png

      image.png

      ChaoticpuppyC
      ChaoticpuppyC
      Chaoticpuppy
      wrote on last edited by
      #99

      @burgerbutcold ill trade anything

      VoxTekV 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ChaoticpuppyC Chaoticpuppy

        @burgerbutcold ill trade anything

        VoxTekV
        VoxTekV
        VoxTek
        wrote on last edited by
        #100

        @Squishypaws5544 already leaked

        ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⊹ㅤ︶︶ㅤ૭ৎㅤ︶︶ㅤ⊹
        ㅤㅤㅤ ८ leaker (sumtimes ripper) ꔫა
        ㅤㅤㅤ ~~ helpingㅤ♡ㅤusers ~~
        /)/) ︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
        ( . .) ꒰ VoxTek ꒱ㆍ꒰ 18+ ꒱ㆍ꒰ He/They ꒱
        ( づ♡ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣alt text
        ╰ ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ ╯

        ChaoticpuppyC 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • VoxTekV VoxTek

          @Squishypaws5544 already leaked

          ChaoticpuppyC
          ChaoticpuppyC
          Chaoticpuppy
          wrote on last edited by
          #101

          @pwrnsz where

          VoxTekV 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • ChaoticpuppyC Chaoticpuppy

            @pwrnsz where

            VoxTekV
            VoxTekV
            VoxTek
            wrote on last edited by
            #102

            @Squishypaws5544 https://forum.ripper.store/post/965076

            ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⊹ㅤ︶︶ㅤ૭ৎㅤ︶︶ㅤ⊹
            ㅤㅤㅤ ८ leaker (sumtimes ripper) ꔫა
            ㅤㅤㅤ ~~ helpingㅤ♡ㅤusers ~~
            /)/) ︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
            ( . .) ꒰ VoxTek ꒱ㆍ꒰ 18+ ꒱ㆍ꒰ He/They ꒱
            ( づ♡ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣alt text
            ╰ ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ ╯

            ChaoticpuppyC 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • silly_kittyS silly_kitty

              ik this is stupid but has anyone got it uploaded to quest im having a hard time

              MirmulnirM
              MirmulnirM
              Mirmulnir
              wrote on last edited by
              #103

              @teknoeee I'm also having a hard time with the avatar but i don't think its possible to make it quest without deleting most of the clothes.

              silly_kittyS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • VoxTekV VoxTek

                @Squishypaws5544 https://forum.ripper.store/post/965076

                ChaoticpuppyC
                ChaoticpuppyC
                Chaoticpuppy
                wrote on last edited by
                #104

                @pwrnsz is this one the edit the person made

                VoxTekV burgerbutcoldB 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • ChaoticpuppyC Chaoticpuppy

                  @pwrnsz is this one the edit the person made

                  VoxTekV
                  VoxTekV
                  VoxTek
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #105

                  @Squishypaws5544 yes but its still also the original

                  ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⊹ㅤ︶︶ㅤ૭ৎㅤ︶︶ㅤ⊹
                  ㅤㅤㅤ ८ leaker (sumtimes ripper) ꔫა
                  ㅤㅤㅤ ~~ helpingㅤ♡ㅤusers ~~
                  /)/) ︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
                  ( . .) ꒰ VoxTek ꒱ㆍ꒰ 18+ ꒱ㆍ꒰ He/They ꒱
                  ( づ♡ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣alt text
                  ╰ ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ ╯

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Axalara79A
                    Axalara79A
                    Axalara79
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #106

                    just with more outfits

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ChaoticpuppyC Chaoticpuppy

                      @pwrnsz is this one the edit the person made

                      burgerbutcoldB
                      burgerbutcoldB
                      burgerbutcold
                      wrote on last edited by burgerbutcold
                      #107

                      @Squishypaws5544 no its not mine but can you buy an avatar for me if I give out the edit I did

                      port price: $35
                      don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                      AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                      P 1 Reply Last reply
                      -2
                      • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                        @Squishypaws5544 no its not mine but can you buy an avatar for me if I give out the edit I did

                        P
                        P
                        pepep
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #108
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • burgerbutcoldB
                          burgerbutcoldB
                          burgerbutcold
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #109

                          I feel greedy saying that honestly

                          port price: $35
                          don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                          AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • MirmulnirM Mirmulnir

                            @teknoeee I'm also having a hard time with the avatar but i don't think its possible to make it quest without deleting most of the clothes.

                            silly_kittyS
                            silly_kittyS
                            silly_kitty
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #110

                            @Sheekyy i checked it and its the main model its to many mb's for quest users so we can't upload it at all

                            Top 500 Jerkmate player

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                              Im debating on sharing it

                              petalsP
                              petalsP
                              petals
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #111

                              @burgerbutcold Let me know if you do ^^ I don't often wear furry/animalistic avatars but I do sometimes if they have clothes and I sorta like this one LOL

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • LilMissGremlinL
                                LilMissGremlinL
                                LilMissGremlin
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #112

                                @burgerbutcold Hiya, I can't chat with you due to not having enough rep and sorry for the late response, I have had horrible PC issues the past 24 hours almost ><

                                FallenShadowF 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • LilMissGremlinL LilMissGremlin

                                  @burgerbutcold Hiya, I can't chat with you due to not having enough rep and sorry for the late response, I have had horrible PC issues the past 24 hours almost ><

                                  FallenShadowF
                                  FallenShadowF
                                  FallenShadow
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #113

                                  @LilMissGremlin i gave you a fair bit of rep, should be able to message people now ❤

                                  ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                                  LilMissGremlinL 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

                                    @LilMissGremlin i gave you a fair bit of rep, should be able to message people now ❤

                                    LilMissGremlinL
                                    LilMissGremlinL
                                    LilMissGremlin
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #114

                                    @BasedKawaii Thank youuuu ❤

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    0
                                    • Jaio_9871J
                                      Jaio_9871J
                                      Jaio_9871
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #115

                                      fixing the goth outfit, the socks lowkey piss me off

                                      LilMissGremlinL 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                        @pwrnsz
                                        image.png

                                        image.png

                                        MysteryM
                                        MysteryM
                                        Mystery
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #116

                                        @burgerbutcold Hello, May I know where are the socks , skirt , fishnet bottom are created from? ^^

                                        ☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴 𝖇𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐.] ࿐ྂ
                                        ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔬 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℑ 𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔣 ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Jaio_9871J Jaio_9871

                                          fixing the goth outfit, the socks lowkey piss me off

                                          LilMissGremlinL
                                          LilMissGremlinL
                                          LilMissGremlin
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #117

                                          @Jay_1234 They are horrible x.x

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular