Looking for the clothes of all the fnc characters. im looking for the baseclothes of these models i cannot extract them idk why
-
I'll be making AIO blendfiles & fbxs soon of all the ladies & their clothes seperate, I'll come back here once I'm finished < 3
-
I'll be making AIO blendfiles & fbxs soon of all the ladies & their clothes seperate, I'll come back here once I'm finished < 3
That,d be awesome, I always wanted the ladies sfw clothes to put it in the nsfw body, I tried it myself by doing it blender but I did something wrong cuz the clothes was all janky so I gave up on it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
