Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. Looking for the clothes of all the fnc characters. im looking for the baseclothes of these models i cannot extract them idk why

Looking for the clothes of all the fnc characters. im looking for the baseclothes of these models i cannot extract them idk why

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
furry avatarlooking forclothesnsfwnsfw assets
3 Posts 3 Posters 307 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    Btrayal
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Captura de pantalla 2025-06-25 045040.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CorpseGutzC
      CorpseGutzC
      CorpseGutz
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I'll be making AIO blendfiles & fbxs soon of all the ladies & their clothes seperate, I'll come back here once I'm finished < 3

      I make SFW FNIA textures NSFW, just dm me w/ the OG textures!!

      L 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CorpseGutzC CorpseGutz

        I'll be making AIO blendfiles & fbxs soon of all the ladies & their clothes seperate, I'll come back here once I'm finished < 3

        L
        L
        LilyLovelys
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        That,d be awesome, I always wanted the ladies sfw clothes to put it in the nsfw body, I tried it myself by doing it blender but I did something wrong cuz the clothes was all janky so I gave up on it

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular