Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. (NSFW) My offers and needs

(NSFW) My offers and needs

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
nsfwairimilltinamilfy
25 Posts 22 Posters 23.8k Views 44 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K
    K
    KemonoFriend1260
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Pretty sure its Milltina used in the display image

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    0
    • X xiaoyang1873

      #NSFW
      I need a lot of NSFW merchandise and if I can buy it for me, I'll provide or buy the VRC clothes you need
      I'm still searching for other R18 AIRI MILFY
      MILLTINA assets. I'd buy them myself, but paypal restricts R18 purchases. If there's a way around that restriction so I can buy them, let me know, and I'll post them afterward.

      https://booth.pm/ko/items/7013580

      https://hamokamo.booth.pm/items/7055684

      https://hamokamo.booth.pm/items/6975347

      https://booth.pm/ko/items/7061392

      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6692183

      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6975276

      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6862000

      --Full--
      Purchased by me

      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6496850

      https://booth.pm/ko/items/7083852

      --Full-1--
      --Milltina--
      Purchased by me

      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6983279

      --Materials.AIRI.milfy.--
      Purchased by me

      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6909957

      --Materials --
      Purchased by me

      https://booth.pm/ko/items/7106555

      jsthereforfunJ
      jsthereforfunJ
      jsthereforfun
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      @xiaoyang1873 said in (NSFW) My offers and needs:

      MILLTINA assets. I'd buy them myself, but paypal restricts R18 purchases. If there's a way around that restriction so I can buy them, let me know, and I'll post them afterward.

      If you apply for the Paypal Debit card, you can just use that to make the purchases. Just enter the card info to booth, although you may be charged twice for your first purchase to verify that your card is real.
      Hope that helps, might take a few days to show up and activate but 10/10 worth it.

      I have yet to try it myself, so I might be wrong.

      1 Reply Last reply
      👏
      1
      • X
        X
        xiaoyang1873
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        @jsthereforfun This may be what I have already tried, I consulted with friends who use this app a lot, and I think it's unlikely. I'd rather I buy something that isn't R18 and someone else will buy it, let me buy something R18 although it may take more time to wait . But it's also irrelevant.

        IŪI 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • X xiaoyang1873
          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
          C
          C
          critproc
          wrote on last edited by
          #10
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • fumifuminekonoF
            fumifuminekonoF
            fumifuminekono
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            https://x.gd/NONZV
            NO.8

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • X xiaoyang1873

              @jsthereforfun This may be what I have already tried, I consulted with friends who use this app a lot, and I think it's unlikely. I'd rather I buy something that isn't R18 and someone else will buy it, let me buy something R18 although it may take more time to wait . But it's also irrelevant.

              IŪI
              IŪI
              IŪ
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              @xiaoyang1873 most easy way i figured out is making a rakuten pay account, even though, yes it does say register a credit card... i entered my debit card just fine and have already bought some stuff 😊

              -Coming back temporarily-

              PLEASE READ
              Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

              For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

              1 Reply Last reply
              👏
              1
              • Niko_N
                Niko_N
                Niko_
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                bump 6

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B
                  B
                  Bananana
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  Bump for 9 Ichigo update

                  Feel free to bump or message if a link goes down ✨

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    scv148265
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    bump for 9 milltina update plz

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      scv148265
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      bump for 9 milltina update plz

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • .-Shark1e-..
                        .-Shark1e-..
                        .-Shark1e-.
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        Bump 9 Ichigo~

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F
                          F
                          freedom
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          bump 2

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • YuuuuwyyyyY
                            YuuuuwyyyyY
                            Yuuuuwyyyy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #19

                            Bump 1

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • mendtoM
                              mendtoM
                              mendto
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #20

                              bump1

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • N
                                N
                                nemul
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #21

                                bump 6

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Rabidbean3713R
                                  Rabidbean3713R
                                  Rabidbean3713
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #22

                                  bmp 1

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Sayori_092S
                                    Sayori_092S
                                    Sayori_092
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #23

                                    bump 12?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • X xiaoyang1873

                                      #NSFW
                                      I need a lot of NSFW merchandise and if I can buy it for me, I'll provide or buy the VRC clothes you need
                                      I'm still searching for other R18 AIRI MILFY
                                      MILLTINA assets. I'd buy them myself, but paypal restricts R18 purchases. If there's a way around that restriction so I can buy them, let me know, and I'll post them afterward.

                                      https://booth.pm/ko/items/7013580

                                      https://hamokamo.booth.pm/items/7055684

                                      https://hamokamo.booth.pm/items/6975347

                                      https://booth.pm/ko/items/7061392

                                      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6692183

                                      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6975276

                                      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6862000

                                      --Full--
                                      Purchased by me

                                      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6496850

                                      https://booth.pm/ko/items/7083852

                                      --Full-1--
                                      --Milltina--
                                      Purchased by me

                                      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6983279

                                      --Materials.AIRI.milfy.--
                                      Purchased by me

                                      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6909957

                                      --Materials --
                                      Purchased by me

                                      https://booth.pm/ko/items/7106555

                                      TipaineT
                                      TipaineT
                                      Tipaine
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #24

                                      @xiaoyang1873 @Niko_ @nemul

                                      #6 DL : [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6975276

                                      https://booth.pm/ko/items/6975276

                                      crbuh21C 1 Reply Last reply
                                      4
                                      • TipaineT Tipaine

                                        @xiaoyang1873 @Niko_ @nemul

                                        #6 DL : [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        https://booth.pm/ko/items/6975276

                                        https://booth.pm/ko/items/6975276

                                        crbuh21C
                                        crbuh21C
                                        crbuh21
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #25

                                        @Tipaine Thanks you :3

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular