Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. (NSFW) My offers and needs

(NSFW) My offers and needs

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
nsfwairimilltinamilfy
25 Posts 22 Posters 23.7k Views 44 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • X
    X
    xiaoyang1873
    wrote on last edited by xiaoyang1873
    #1

    #NSFW
    I need a lot of NSFW merchandise and if I can buy it for me, I'll provide or buy the VRC clothes you need
    I'm still searching for other R18 AIRI MILFY
    MILLTINA assets. I'd buy them myself, but paypal restricts R18 purchases. If there's a way around that restriction so I can buy them, let me know, and I'll post them afterward.

    https://booth.pm/ko/items/7013580

    https://hamokamo.booth.pm/items/7055684

    https://hamokamo.booth.pm/items/6975347

    https://booth.pm/ko/items/7061392

    https://booth.pm/ko/items/6692183

    https://booth.pm/ko/items/6975276

    https://booth.pm/ko/items/6862000

    --[register or login to view this hidden content]--
    Purchased by me

    https://booth.pm/ko/items/6496850

    https://booth.pm/ko/items/7083852

    --[register or login to view this hidden content]--
    --[register or login to view this hidden content]--
    Purchased by me

    https://booth.pm/ko/items/6983279

    --[register or login to view this hidden content]--
    Purchased by me

    https://booth.pm/ko/items/6909957

    --[register or login to view this hidden content] --
    Purchased by me

    https://booth.pm/ko/items/7106555

    jsthereforfunJ TipaineT 2 Replies Last reply
    🏩
    11
    • X
      X
      xiaoyang1873
      wrote on last edited by xiaoyang1873
      #2
      This post is deleted!
      C 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • OneShotaVRCO
        OneShotaVRCO
        OneShotaVRC
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks so much!!!

        Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
        of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

        Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
        Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

        I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
        I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • vorboteV
          vorboteV
          vorbote
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          bump 8. fullset :3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • somiyaS
            somiyaS
            somiya
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            ty~

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PlayingaloneP
              PlayingaloneP
              Playingalone
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Anyone know what base is used in the pic for dazzling witch?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K
                K
                KemonoFriend1260
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Pretty sure its Milltina used in the display image

                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                0
                • X xiaoyang1873

                  #NSFW
                  I need a lot of NSFW merchandise and if I can buy it for me, I'll provide or buy the VRC clothes you need
                  I'm still searching for other R18 AIRI MILFY
                  MILLTINA assets. I'd buy them myself, but paypal restricts R18 purchases. If there's a way around that restriction so I can buy them, let me know, and I'll post them afterward.

                  https://booth.pm/ko/items/7013580

                  https://hamokamo.booth.pm/items/7055684

                  https://hamokamo.booth.pm/items/6975347

                  https://booth.pm/ko/items/7061392

                  https://booth.pm/ko/items/6692183

                  https://booth.pm/ko/items/6975276

                  https://booth.pm/ko/items/6862000

                  --[register or login to view this hidden content]--
                  Purchased by me

                  https://booth.pm/ko/items/6496850

                  https://booth.pm/ko/items/7083852

                  --[register or login to view this hidden content]--
                  --[register or login to view this hidden content]--
                  Purchased by me

                  https://booth.pm/ko/items/6983279

                  --[register or login to view this hidden content]--
                  Purchased by me

                  https://booth.pm/ko/items/6909957

                  --[register or login to view this hidden content] --
                  Purchased by me

                  https://booth.pm/ko/items/7106555

                  jsthereforfunJ
                  jsthereforfunJ
                  jsthereforfun
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @xiaoyang1873 said in (NSFW) My offers and needs:

                  MILLTINA assets. I'd buy them myself, but paypal restricts R18 purchases. If there's a way around that restriction so I can buy them, let me know, and I'll post them afterward.

                  If you apply for the Paypal Debit card, you can just use that to make the purchases. Just enter the card info to booth, although you may be charged twice for your first purchase to verify that your card is real.
                  Hope that helps, might take a few days to show up and activate but 10/10 worth it.

                  I have yet to try it myself, so I might be wrong.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👏
                  1
                  • X
                    X
                    xiaoyang1873
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @jsthereforfun This may be what I have already tried, I consulted with friends who use this app a lot, and I think it's unlikely. I'd rather I buy something that isn't R18 and someone else will buy it, let me buy something R18 although it may take more time to wait . But it's also irrelevant.

                    IŪI 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • X xiaoyang1873
                      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                      C
                      C
                      critproc
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • fumifuminekonoF
                        fumifuminekonoF
                        fumifuminekono
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        https://x.gd/NONZV
                        NO.8

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • X xiaoyang1873

                          @jsthereforfun This may be what I have already tried, I consulted with friends who use this app a lot, and I think it's unlikely. I'd rather I buy something that isn't R18 and someone else will buy it, let me buy something R18 although it may take more time to wait . But it's also irrelevant.

                          IŪI
                          IŪI
                          IŪ
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @xiaoyang1873 most easy way i figured out is making a rakuten pay account, even though, yes it does say register a credit card... i entered my debit card just fine and have already bought some stuff 😊

                          -Coming back temporarily-

                          PLEASE READ
                          Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

                          For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          👏
                          1
                          • Niko_N
                            Niko_N
                            Niko_
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            bump 6

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • B
                              B
                              Bananana
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Bump for 9 Ichigo update

                              Feel free to bump or message if a link goes down ✨

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • S
                                S
                                scv148265
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                bump for 9 milltina update plz

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S
                                  S
                                  scv148265
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  bump for 9 milltina update plz

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • .-Shark1e-..
                                    .-Shark1e-..
                                    .-Shark1e-.
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Bump 9 Ichigo~

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • F
                                      F
                                      freedom
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      bump 2

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • YuuuuwyyyyY
                                        YuuuuwyyyyY
                                        Yuuuuwyyyy
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Bump 1

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • mendtoM
                                          mendtoM
                                          mendto
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          bump1

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular