Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF: RECENTLY UPLOADED AVI by kuto (READ DESCRIPTION)

LF: RECENTLY UPLOADED AVI by kuto (READ DESCRIPTION)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
looking foravatarbootheboymale
18 Posts 10 Posters 1.7k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    bubblylove
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    The base model is called "Minase". From what I see in the photos, most of the clothing and hair was bought from Gumroad and made to fit Minase through blender.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • AnaFrawlaA
      AnaFrawlaA
      AnaFrawla
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      it got removed again 💔

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F
        F
        falados
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        Bump would like to find this as well

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Dizzy-Parking828D
          Dizzy-Parking828D
          Dizzy-Parking828
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          bumppp T-T

          。゚゚・。・゚゚。
          ゚。Rep Appreciated 𖹭.ᐟ
           ゚・。・
          ☆・.❕Wanna price split? Message me!

          ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 .ᐟ

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • V
            V
            vloodhndz
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            Found it https://www.goofish.com/item?id=939878216580&spm=widle.12011849.copy.detail&ut_sk=1.XC9HeJDEGagDAPS1DpJARYF4_12431167_1751660733543.copy.detail.939878216580.3898723131

            DYMAXD StarsuneX3X3S 2 Replies Last reply
            2
            • V vloodhndz

              Found it https://www.goofish.com/item?id=939878216580&spm=widle.12011849.copy.detail&ut_sk=1.XC9HeJDEGagDAPS1DpJARYF4_12431167_1751660733543.copy.detail.939878216580.3898723131

              DYMAXD
              DYMAXD
              DYMAX
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @vloodhndz no idea how the payment works

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • V vloodhndz

                Found it https://www.goofish.com/item?id=939878216580&spm=widle.12011849.copy.detail&ut_sk=1.XC9HeJDEGagDAPS1DpJARYF4_12431167_1751660733543.copy.detail.939878216580.3898723131

                StarsuneX3X3S
                StarsuneX3X3S
                StarsuneX3X3
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @vloodhndz this is an interesting site. This has alot of avis i need badly- if you know how to navigate and purchase avis on that site can you teach me or the rest of us?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Dizzy-Parking828D
                  Dizzy-Parking828D
                  Dizzy-Parking828
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  From what I understand after doing a little research, you need a Taobao account and probably Alipay account too. I tried to make an account for both but each time was either stumped or would receive no verification code so... I couldn't continue. I'm probably misunderstanding something, because I can't fucking read the language lol, but I am so desperate for some of the avi's on there.

                  If someone has an account already, or knows how to create one, I will happily pay for a lot of these and post the ones I do get my hands on. 💔

                  。゚゚・。・゚゚。
                  ゚。Rep Appreciated 𖹭.ᐟ
                   ゚・。・
                  ☆・.❕Wanna price split? Message me!

                  ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 .ᐟ

                  DYMAXD 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Dizzy-Parking828D Dizzy-Parking828

                    From what I understand after doing a little research, you need a Taobao account and probably Alipay account too. I tried to make an account for both but each time was either stumped or would receive no verification code so... I couldn't continue. I'm probably misunderstanding something, because I can't fucking read the language lol, but I am so desperate for some of the avi's on there.

                    If someone has an account already, or knows how to create one, I will happily pay for a lot of these and post the ones I do get my hands on. 💔

                    DYMAXD
                    DYMAXD
                    DYMAX
                    wrote on last edited by DYMAX
                    #12

                    @Dizzy-Parking828 from what I know so far is we need a id from that country which is Hong Kong ID and it's impossible

                    Dizzy-Parking828D 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • DYMAXD DYMAX

                      @Dizzy-Parking828 from what I know so far is we need a id from that country which is Hong Kong ID and it's impossible

                      Dizzy-Parking828D
                      Dizzy-Parking828D
                      Dizzy-Parking828
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @DYMAX Fuuck. That sucks so bad

                      。゚゚・。・゚゚。
                      ゚。Rep Appreciated 𖹭.ᐟ
                       ゚・。・
                      ☆・.❕Wanna price split? Message me!

                      ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 .ᐟ

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RamzyR
                        RamzyR
                        Ramzy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        im tryna see if i can get kuto to upload it for me or something if thats the case

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RamzyR
                          RamzyR
                          Ramzy
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          it got taken down again yesterday but idk if its gonna be put back up like it did before it kinda just keeeps getting taken down or he might be updating it idk

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • LuxVultL
                            LuxVultL
                            LuxVult
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            bump, i need to buy this fr, but like i cant use goofish

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • I
                              I
                              idk.tzt
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              need stillllllllll

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • F
                                F
                                falados
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                same

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular