Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF; CryptiaCurves Official Stylized Ralsei [FOUND]

LF; CryptiaCurves Official Stylized Ralsei [FOUND]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
deltaruneralseifurry
341 Posts 98 Posters 64.1k Views 106 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Skiddo20S Skiddo20

    @Artisy2024 my browser marked this as an unsafe download

    f3d036f6-66ff-4a2e-82a9-c3c4361757ef-image.png

    ThatDuckT
    ThatDuckT
    ThatDuck
    wrote on last edited by
    #294

    @Skiddo20 oh and also the fact that isnt even the package, go get it off vrmodels, that dumbass posted a link to some virus shit, but even then just stop using edge bro

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ThatDuckT ThatDuck

      @Skiddo20 yea well microsoft edge sucks ass, use chrome or opera GX

      CodeGiver_01C
      CodeGiver_01C
      CodeGiver_01
      wrote on last edited by CodeGiver_01
      #295

      @SubspaceRuler I don't recommend Opera or Chrome, I've used both for years but I've recently moved to Firefox and it's better in every way.

      𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐫

      CodeGiver_01C 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CodeGiver_01C CodeGiver_01

        @SubspaceRuler I don't recommend Opera or Chrome, I've used both for years but I've recently moved to Firefox and it's better in every way.

        CodeGiver_01C
        CodeGiver_01C
        CodeGiver_01
        wrote on last edited by
        #296

        especially for torrenting and etc

        𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐫

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LostbunnyL Lostbunny

          @Calico_bunz i also added u

          Dr hoboD
          Dr hoboD
          Dr hobo
          wrote on last edited by
          #297

          @emptyvoid33 did you ever get the files they promised or no?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Skiddo20S Skiddo20

            @Artisy2024 my browser marked this as an unsafe download

            f3d036f6-66ff-4a2e-82a9-c3c4361757ef-image.png

            Artisy2024A
            Artisy2024A
            Artisy2024
            wrote on last edited by
            #298

            @Skiddo20 ill make it google drive instead

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Artisy2024A
              Artisy2024A
              Artisy2024
              wrote on last edited by Artisy2024
              #299

              here I made it google drive instead [register or login to view this hidden content]

              if it does ill reexport the unity from the project again to make it work

              thing you need to have

              1.vrc quest tool
              2. make sure your project is 8.3.2 forthe the toonlite standard shader for quest

              1 Reply Last reply
              🖤
              2
              • W
                W
                W-Mans
                wrote on last edited by
                #300

                This avatar has been nothing but hell to work on. I have tried removing the physbones needed to make it Quest Compatible, but it comes out looking terrible like this.

                image_2025-07-21_174005859.png

                image.png

                If someone could JUST create a Quest-compatible version and send it, I would be grateful. PLEASE.

                W GKG DynastyD 3 Replies Last reply
                0
                • W W-Mans

                  This avatar has been nothing but hell to work on. I have tried removing the physbones needed to make it Quest Compatible, but it comes out looking terrible like this.

                  image_2025-07-21_174005859.png

                  image.png

                  If someone could JUST create a Quest-compatible version and send it, I would be grateful. PLEASE.

                  W
                  W
                  W-Mans
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #301

                  And before anyone asks, the "Quest Fix Ralsei" UnityPackages up above? Those didn't work either.

                  anasuiA grandwizardG GKG 3 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • W W-Mans

                    And before anyone asks, the "Quest Fix Ralsei" UnityPackages up above? Those didn't work either.

                    anasuiA
                    anasuiA
                    anasui
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #302
                    This post is deleted!
                    W 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • W W-Mans

                      And before anyone asks, the "Quest Fix Ralsei" UnityPackages up above? Those didn't work either.

                      grandwizardG
                      grandwizardG
                      grandwizard
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #303

                      @W-Mans you should use vrc quest tools and bring down the texture size

                      Why does my finger bend when i move my tendons a certain way.

                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • anasuiA anasui
                        [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                        W
                        W
                        W-Mans
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #304

                        @anasui Removed the physics bones that are needed to upload it to be Quest Compatible.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • grandwizardG grandwizard

                          @W-Mans you should use vrc quest tools and bring down the texture size

                          W
                          W
                          W-Mans
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #305

                          @grandwizard How do I make a new project with it then? I tried twice, said it couldn't, tried to make a folder for the project. Didn't work either.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • W W-Mans

                            This avatar has been nothing but hell to work on. I have tried removing the physbones needed to make it Quest Compatible, but it comes out looking terrible like this.

                            image_2025-07-21_174005859.png

                            image.png

                            If someone could JUST create a Quest-compatible version and send it, I would be grateful. PLEASE.

                            GKG
                            GKG
                            GK
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #306
                            This post is deleted!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • W W-Mans

                              And before anyone asks, the "Quest Fix Ralsei" UnityPackages up above? Those didn't work either.

                              GKG
                              GKG
                              GK
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #307

                              @W-Mans [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              Maddera_goddessM 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Black SmilerB
                                Black SmilerB
                                Black Smiler
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #308

                                bump for female

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • FreesiaIVF
                                  FreesiaIVF
                                  FreesiaIV
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #309

                                  Does anyone know how to edit the dick on the avatar because every time I've tried to edit it it doesn't change in vrchat

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Black SmilerB Black Smiler

                                    bump for female

                                    S
                                    S
                                    Solgesxd
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #310

                                    @ripvr agreed bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • GKG GK

                                      @W-Mans [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Maddera_goddessM
                                      Maddera_goddessM
                                      Maddera_goddess
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #311

                                      @RinoAvail I've been trying to upload this version myself but it ain't working, I tried lowering the textures for quest side but it keeps saying what's in the photo and won't change to be much lower, idk how to fix it- image_2025-07-28_152821069.png

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • GKG
                                        GKG
                                        GK
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #312

                                        could've sworn I shrunk it to work

                                        W 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • GKG GK

                                          could've sworn I shrunk it to work

                                          W
                                          W
                                          W-Mans
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #313

                                          @RinoAvail

                                          I suppose this Avatar has others stumped as well.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular