Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Cross Sans [Gen 2] By:MariGold

LF: Cross Sans [Gen 2] By:MariGold

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
ko-fiavatarundertalesans
19 Posts 10 Posters 1.4k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Glitched_Out862G
    Glitched_Out862G
    Glitched_Out862
    wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @powerfullwill [register or login to view this hidden content]
    Code is Horror24

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      mister2o2
      wrote last edited by
      #11

      yo @glitched_out862 can i get dust sans i lowkey wanna dust it
      :3

      Glitched_Out862G 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Glitched_Out862G Glitched_Out862

        @DogWater I have it if u want it, I have dust, horror and epic sans too

        C
        C
        cageevernight
        wrote last edited by
        #12

        @Glitched_Out862 cross ?

        Glitched_Out862G 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C cageevernight

          @Glitched_Out862 cross ?

          Glitched_Out862G
          Glitched_Out862G
          Glitched_Out862
          wrote last edited by
          #13

          @cageevernight [register or login to view this hidden content]
          Pw: Cross24

          deathcoreD 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M mister2o2

            yo @glitched_out862 can i get dust sans i lowkey wanna dust it
            :3

            Glitched_Out862G
            Glitched_Out862G
            Glitched_Out862
            wrote last edited by
            #14

            @mister2o2 [register or login to view this hidden content]
            Pw: Dust24

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Glitched_Out862G Glitched_Out862

              @DogWater I have it if u want it, I have dust, horror and epic sans too

              C
              C
              CorruptCarnival
              wrote last edited by
              #15

              @Glitched_Out862 hey can get the Epic sans

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Glitched_Out862G Glitched_Out862

                @DogWater I have it if u want it, I have dust, horror and epic sans too

                C
                C
                CorruptCarnival
                wrote last edited by
                #16

                @Glitched_Out862 Can I get Epic

                Glitched_Out862G 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C CorruptCarnival

                  @Glitched_Out862 Can I get Epic

                  Glitched_Out862G
                  Glitched_Out862G
                  Glitched_Out862
                  wrote last edited by
                  #17

                  @CorruptCarnival sure one sec

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Glitched_Out862G Glitched_Out862

                    @cageevernight [register or login to view this hidden content]
                    Pw: Cross24

                    deathcoreD
                    deathcoreD
                    deathcore
                    wrote last edited by
                    #18

                    @Glitched_Out862 thank you so much!!
                    I’ve been wanting this avatar for a while. Is there anything wrong with the avatar that needed to be fixed? I know, sometimes the models can get all icky.

                    Glitched_Out862G 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • deathcoreD deathcore

                      @Glitched_Out862 thank you so much!!
                      I’ve been wanting this avatar for a while. Is there anything wrong with the avatar that needed to be fixed? I know, sometimes the models can get all icky.

                      Glitched_Out862G
                      Glitched_Out862G
                      Glitched_Out862
                      wrote last edited by
                      #19

                      @deathcore it's a vrca but it looks fine to me

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular