Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. LF: Nine Tails asset

LF: Nine Tails asset

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
booth
7 Posts 3 Posters 1.7k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • White CosmosW
    White CosmosW
    White Cosmos
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Anyone know this asset?

    alt text

    It might be old? I can't find it on booth.

    As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

    If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TokeiNekoT
      TokeiNekoT
      TokeiNeko
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      It could be one of these:
      https://booth.pm/en/items/5986787
      https://booth.pm/en/items/6287648
      https://booth.pm/en/items/4888447
      https://booth.pm/en/items/4741537
      https://booth.pm/en/items/4687178

      If I knew the model, I could dig into it to see what it is.

      White CosmosW 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

        It could be one of these:
        https://booth.pm/en/items/5986787
        https://booth.pm/en/items/6287648
        https://booth.pm/en/items/4888447
        https://booth.pm/en/items/4741537
        https://booth.pm/en/items/4687178

        If I knew the model, I could dig into it to see what it is.

        White CosmosW
        White CosmosW
        White Cosmos
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @TokeiNeko Its not public. A selestia model.

        As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

        If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TokeiNekoT
          TokeiNekoT
          TokeiNeko
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          It looks like the one they put on Kipfel, but not sure. Try looking up Selestia stuff and see if there is a fox tail. Those are the only ones I know of off hand that I've seen floating around. It could also be a gumroad/payhip asset rigged onto it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • White CosmosW
            White CosmosW
            White Cosmos
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I found it

            As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

            If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • White CosmosW
              White CosmosW
              White Cosmos
              wrote on last edited by White Cosmos
              #6

              A word of warning to those who may come after, post links in threads. I'm an idiot. I don't remember what it is now.

              As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

              If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                snow0030
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                https://booth.pm/ja/items/6287648

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular