Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Blender port of Vibapop's Femboy Bunny

LF: Blender port of Vibapop's Femboy Bunny

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
looking forfurry avatarblendervibapopcryptiacurves
21 Posts 8 Posters 2.6k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Loki.The.BnnuyL
    Loki.The.BnnuyL
    Loki.The.Bnnuy
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    FgWCgaPWYAMeRxP.jpg
    Like I really need the blender or SFM version of this since I don't want to port the model from unity.

    GuardianDireWolfG 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Loki.The.BnnuyL Loki.The.Bnnuy

      FgWCgaPWYAMeRxP.jpg
      Like I really need the blender or SFM version of this since I don't want to port the model from unity.

      GuardianDireWolfG
      GuardianDireWolfG
      GuardianDireWolf
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Loki.The.Bnnuy

      does something break if you port it from unity to blender?

      I simply want Blend Files

      Loki.The.BnnuyL 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Loki.The.BnnuyL
        Loki.The.BnnuyL
        Loki.The.Bnnuy
        wrote on last edited by
        #3
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • GuardianDireWolfG GuardianDireWolf

          @Loki.The.Bnnuy

          does something break if you port it from unity to blender?

          Loki.The.BnnuyL
          Loki.The.BnnuyL
          Loki.The.Bnnuy
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @GuardianDireWolf Mostly just the textures and recently the model doesnt have his head and undies

          GuardianDireWolfG 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Loki.The.BnnuyL Loki.The.Bnnuy

            @GuardianDireWolf Mostly just the textures and recently the model doesnt have his head and undies

            GuardianDireWolfG
            GuardianDireWolfG
            GuardianDireWolf
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Loki.The.Bnnuy you got the unity package? I wanna try.

            I simply want Blend Files

            Loki.The.BnnuyL 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • GuardianDireWolfG GuardianDireWolf

              @Loki.The.Bnnuy you got the unity package? I wanna try.

              Loki.The.BnnuyL
              Loki.The.BnnuyL
              Loki.The.Bnnuy
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @GuardianDireWolf I got it fixed, but I need the rig to work, and they all are over or under 1 scale

              GuardianDireWolfG 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Loki.The.BnnuyL Loki.The.Bnnuy

                @GuardianDireWolf I got it fixed, but I need the rig to work, and they all are over or under 1 scale

                GuardianDireWolfG
                GuardianDireWolfG
                GuardianDireWolf
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Loki.The.Bnnuy nice

                I simply want Blend Files

                Loki.The.BnnuyL 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • GuardianDireWolfG GuardianDireWolf

                  @Loki.The.Bnnuy nice

                  Loki.The.BnnuyL
                  Loki.The.BnnuyL
                  Loki.The.Bnnuy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @GuardianDireWolf Thank you, but I just need a rig for him, I need help with it

                  GuardianDireWolfG 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Loki.The.BnnuyL Loki.The.Bnnuy

                    @GuardianDireWolf Thank you, but I just need a rig for him, I need help with it

                    GuardianDireWolfG
                    GuardianDireWolfG
                    GuardianDireWolf
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Loki.The.Bnnuy i know how to rig but im not extra good at it. What is most obviously wrong with it? i can probably help.

                    I simply want Blend Files

                    Loki.The.BnnuyL 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • GuardianDireWolfG GuardianDireWolf

                      @Loki.The.Bnnuy i know how to rig but im not extra good at it. What is most obviously wrong with it? i can probably help.

                      Loki.The.BnnuyL
                      Loki.The.BnnuyL
                      Loki.The.Bnnuy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @GuardianDireWolf The rig it has is just broken, and I need it to be fixed/redone to work for blender renders

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • GuardianDireWolfG GuardianDireWolf

                        @Loki.The.Bnnuy i know how to rig but im not extra good at it. What is most obviously wrong with it? i can probably help.

                        Loki.The.BnnuyL
                        Loki.The.BnnuyL
                        Loki.The.Bnnuy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @GuardianDireWolf If I send it, can you see if you can fix it?

                        GuardianDireWolfG 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Loki.The.BnnuyL Loki.The.Bnnuy

                          @GuardianDireWolf If I send it, can you see if you can fix it?

                          GuardianDireWolfG
                          GuardianDireWolfG
                          GuardianDireWolf
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Loki.The.Bnnuy yea i can try

                          I simply want Blend Files

                          Loki.The.BnnuyL 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Loki.The.BnnuyL
                            Loki.The.BnnuyL
                            Loki.The.Bnnuy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            A masterofspaceM Smile0S C D 5 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • GuardianDireWolfG GuardianDireWolf

                              @Loki.The.Bnnuy yea i can try

                              Loki.The.BnnuyL
                              Loki.The.BnnuyL
                              Loki.The.Bnnuy
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @GuardianDireWolf lmk if you need anything for it

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Loki.The.BnnuyL Loki.The.Bnnuy

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                A
                                A
                                Angel3k
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @Loki.The.Bnnuy Textures

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A
                                  A
                                  Angel3k
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  When I open it the whole model is in pink

                                  TestaT 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Loki.The.BnnuyL Loki.The.Bnnuy

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    masterofspaceM
                                    masterofspaceM
                                    masterofspace
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Loki.The.Bnnuy need access, put new link so i dont need access request pls 🙂

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A Angel3k

                                      When I open it the whole model is in pink

                                      TestaT
                                      TestaT
                                      Testa
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @Angel3k hey, you have the model? you can share that plz ;3¨?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Loki.The.BnnuyL Loki.The.Bnnuy

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        Smile0S
                                        Smile0S
                                        Smile0
                                        wrote on last edited by Smile0
                                        #19

                                        @Loki.The.Bnnuy hey is this the viba pop fem bun blend model I was going to edit and make it into a female nsfw but I need the blend model for the thing

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Loki.The.BnnuyL Loki.The.Bnnuy

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          C
                                          C
                                          Cerebron5
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Loki.The.Bnnuy the page was not found, can you drop the link again?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular