GIFT : アバター用ギターギミック 潮騒ギター
-
https://booth.pm/ja/items/6257170
Booth /
Take it! I hope you'll have fun.
Link updated to 260809_v1_3
-
T takeogiken referenced this topic on
-
S sweetcandytoxin referenced this topic on
-
@takeogiken I tried to download the file, but the link seems to be inactive. Would you be able to check if it’s still working, and if possible, could you consider reuploading it?
-
https://booth.pm/ja/items/6257170
Booth /
Take it! I hope you'll have fun.
Link updated to 260809_v1_3
@takeogiken please reupload if you can
-
-
please reup
-
reup i need! please and thank you
-
I would be so happy if you could reup it!
Thank you! -
broken? i can download myself, but okay i'll be upload to other service later.
-
broken? i can download myself, but okay i'll be upload to other service later.
@takeogiken

Yeah we get this. -
@takeogiken

Yeah we get this.@Misu Oh,Okay.
-
Link Changed. Plz try it.
-
-
Thenx il try it
-
-
https://booth.pm/ja/items/6257170
Booth /
Take it! I hope you'll have fun.
Link updated to 260809_v1_3
@takeogiken bump update 1.2
-
Take this
-
Take this
-
Take this
@takeogiken Thank you for updating to support version 1.2.0

Wow~~~~
So awesome!!!!!!!!
I absolutely love instrument objects like this—it makes me incredibly happy
-
-
@ImNotMatt Just noticed! I've taken care of it!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login