Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: nsfw temmie avatar by squidfish I believe please help

LF: nsfw temmie avatar by squidfish I believe please help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfw
24 Posts 12 Posters 1.5k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • F
    F
    Foxyhall15904
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I got it and someone's making me the avatar so I can post it and make it private yippie so this is solved for now

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F
      F
      Foxyhall15904
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      I need someone to make it for me-

      C 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • burgerbutcoldB
        burgerbutcoldB
        burgerbutcold
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        image.png
        is this it??? Im trying to find this temmie

        port price: $35
        don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
        AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

        K substanceS R 3 Replies Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          sheepadal
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @burgerbutcold

          I'd still want it, looks hot

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

            image.png
            is this it??? Im trying to find this temmie

            K
            K
            KemonoFriend1260
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @burgerbutcold This looks like a headswap onto the DFN/KFN base but i could be wrong.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F Foxyhall15904

              I need someone to make it for me-

              C
              C
              CharaNr
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @Foxyhall15904 i can if you want

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                image.png
                is this it??? Im trying to find this temmie

                substanceS
                substanceS
                substance
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @burgerbutcold https://www.reddit.com/r/VRChatHookups/comments/1q57yva/welcum_to_da_tem_shop/

                its a custom avatar.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SammyWammyS
                  SammyWammyS
                  SammyWammy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  The body base is Zy0n7's Isabelle, at least that's what they said on one of their posts

                  ʚ I create Avatar Edits
                  ʚ I also repair VRCA's & turn them in Unity Packages
                  ʚ I do have Avatars & VRCA's to trade, just ask and I'll show what I have

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BerryBushB
                    BerryBushB
                    BerryBush
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    bump

                    If i bump your post even though its already been solved or found, it's so I can come back to it later on my pc

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R
                      R
                      ReaYuni
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • R
                        R
                        ReaYuni
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        Bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • R
                          R
                          ReaYuni
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          Bump!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • R
                            R
                            ReaYuni
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            Bump!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • R
                              R
                              ReaYuni
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              Bump!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • R
                                R
                                ReaYuni
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                Bump!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • R
                                  R
                                  ReaYuni
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  Bump!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • R
                                    R
                                    ReaYuni
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    Bump!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • R
                                      R
                                      ReaYuni
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      Bump!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • R
                                        R
                                        ReaYuni
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        Bump 👀

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                          image.png
                                          is this it??? Im trying to find this temmie

                                          R
                                          R
                                          Razz
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22

                                          @burgerbutcold
                                          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/94616/temmie/31

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular