Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift Reroute: [9アバター対応] Dreaming (VRC 3Dアイテム)

Gift Reroute: [9アバター対応] Dreaming (VRC 3Dアイテム)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
giftfullsetfullsetbooth clothinggiftgift-booth
12 Posts 3 Posters 3.1k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ExcaligatorE
    ExcaligatorE
    Excaligator
    wrote on last edited by Excaligator
    #2

    Is it no good?
    ._.
    Pls if you can, give an answer so that I may get rid of this post if it isn't accurate.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ExcaligatorE
      ExcaligatorE
      Excaligator
      wrote on last edited by Excaligator
      #3

      Is this download alright? I found a few days ago on a forum while looking for pieces of clothing and saw that no one had posted it. Is it incorrect. If so I will take it down. Cause I got -2 on the post, which makes me think it is wrong.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ?
        ?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        i think the reason you get negative likes is that you implied you just reposted a file from this forum instead of posting the Re-upload onto the original file uploaders thread

        Like "Hey I downloaded this from the forum and made a new thread to post about it and get reputation rather than the original poster"

        ExcaligatorE 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ? A Former User

          i think the reason you get negative likes is that you implied you just reposted a file from this forum instead of posting the Re-upload onto the original file uploaders thread

          Like "Hey I downloaded this from the forum and made a new thread to post about it and get reputation rather than the original poster"

          ExcaligatorE
          ExcaligatorE
          Excaligator
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @Bnuy fair enough, I guess. Though my main intention was to put the fullset in view of those looking for it. Will edit my post to link it, hope that is better.

          Sorry ._.

          ? 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • ExcaligatorE Excaligator

            @Bnuy fair enough, I guess. Though my main intention was to put the fullset in view of those looking for it. Will edit my post to link it, hope that is better.

            Sorry ._.

            ?
            ?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
            #6

            @Excaligator an easy way to do this is to "Bump" post onto the thread you want to bring attention to with whatever content you are adding to it, rather than making a post to reintroduce something already posted, hope that helps 🙂

            ExcaligatorE 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ? A Former User

              @Excaligator an easy way to do this is to "Bump" post onto the thread you want to bring attention to with whatever content you are adding to it, rather than making a post to reintroduce something already posted, hope that helps 🙂

              ExcaligatorE
              ExcaligatorE
              Excaligator
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @Bnuy I guess I just didn't think about it, so yeah guess I deserve some flack for it. My bad. Will try to do better, just went and bumped the original post.

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • ?
                ?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                helped 0 it out, hopefully no more appear , wish you good luck 🙂

                ExcaligatorE 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ? A Former User

                  helped 0 it out, hopefully no more appear , wish you good luck 🙂

                  ExcaligatorE
                  ExcaligatorE
                  Excaligator
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @Bnuy thank ya kindly! o7

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • OneShotaVRCO
                    OneShotaVRCO
                    OneShotaVRC
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    Oh, Divine One! Grant me the blessing of the full set, I pray💖
                    Let the serenity that drips from these sacred peaches fill my soul🍑

                    alt text
                    alt text

                    Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                    of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                    Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                    Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                    I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                    I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                    ExcaligatorE 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • OneShotaVRCO OneShotaVRC

                      Oh, Divine One! Grant me the blessing of the full set, I pray💖
                      Let the serenity that drips from these sacred peaches fill my soul🍑

                      alt text
                      alt text

                      ExcaligatorE
                      ExcaligatorE
                      Excaligator
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @sarure317 da link, use da link!

                      OneShotaVRCO 1 Reply Last reply
                      🤝
                      2
                      • ExcaligatorE Excaligator

                        @sarure317 da link, use da link!

                        OneShotaVRCO
                        OneShotaVRCO
                        OneShotaVRC
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @Excaligator Thank you ever so much for your thoughtfulness!!!
                        Because of you, I’m sure this will be such a lovely night! 🌙✨

                        Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                        of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                        Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                        Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                        I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                        I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular