✔ (FOUND by Rare_Kind_) Andra by Mint
-
A avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
-
This post is deleted!
-
do you have this model file @missmustachios
-
do you have this model file @missmustachios
@mon I am the one who bought it, what do u need exactly?
-
@mon I am the one who bought it, what do u need exactly?
-
This post is deleted!
-
@graveyardshift I ended up buying her by myself xD Once i get her downloaded I will upload the link to mediafire
@Rare_Kind_ Bumping would LOVE her
-
@Rare_Kind_ Bumping would LOVE her
@hunibuni https://forum.ripper.store/topic/62992/found-by-rare_kind_-andra-by-mint/26
its RIGHT there where it says link
-
@hunibuni https://forum.ripper.store/topic/62992/found-by-rare_kind_-andra-by-mint/26
its RIGHT there where it says link
@mooniiex whats the upload instructions if u dont mind

-
@mooniiex whats the upload instructions if u dont mind

@babygirllola Heads up, its a complete project, what this means, its that the zip file IS the project, u go to VCC and next to "Create new" click Add existing project. Once its done u just open and upload.
-
@babygirllola Heads up, its a complete project, what this means, its that the zip file IS the project, u go to VCC and next to "Create new" click Add existing project. Once its done u just open and upload.
@Rare_Kind_ tysm
-
@avicollector I'm pinging you since I'm the one uploading the avi and the person who bought it. Heres the link.
@Rare_Kind_ New link? or can I add your dis and have it sent to me?
-
bump for new link
-
buuuuuuuuuump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login