Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by Rare_Kind_) Andra by Mint

✔ (FOUND by Rare_Kind_) Andra by Mint

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirl
51 Posts 27 Posters 8.1k Views 30 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • avicollectorA
    avicollectorA
    avicollector
    wrote on last edited by avicollector
    #1

    Screenshot 2025-06-14 223128.png

    https://payhip.com/b/9WTH8?ref=jinxxy

    ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
    Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
    ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • avicollectorA avicollector marked this topic as a regular topic on
    • Beep_BeepB
      Beep_BeepB
      Beep_Beep
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      BUMPYY

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • L
        L
        LunaRaLy
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        bumpy , price split?

        graveyardshiftG 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • L LunaRaLy

          bumpy , price split?

          graveyardshiftG
          graveyardshiftG
          graveyardshift
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @LunaRaLy I'd be down for a split if you are!

          L 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • graveyardshiftG graveyardshift

            @LunaRaLy I'd be down for a split if you are!

            L
            L
            LunaRaLy
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @graveyardshift yeahp2 im down, if we can get more people woud be cool too

            Rare_Kind_R 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • L LunaRaLy

              @graveyardshift yeahp2 im down, if we can get more people woud be cool too

              Rare_Kind_R
              Rare_Kind_R
              Rare_Kind_
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @LunaRaLy I'm down aswel for a price split

              graveyardshiftG 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Rare_Kind_R Rare_Kind_

                @LunaRaLy I'm down aswel for a price split

                graveyardshiftG
                graveyardshiftG
                graveyardshift
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Rare_Kind_ @LunaRaLy send me ur discords! ❤

                Rare_Kind_R 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • graveyardshiftG graveyardshift

                  @Rare_Kind_ @LunaRaLy send me ur discords! ❤

                  Rare_Kind_R
                  Rare_Kind_R
                  Rare_Kind_
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @graveyardshift I ended up buying her by myself xD Once i get her downloaded I will upload the link to mediafire

                  graveyardshiftG L paufiP 3 Replies Last reply
                  ❤
                  5
                  • Rare_Kind_R Rare_Kind_

                    @graveyardshift I ended up buying her by myself xD Once i get her downloaded I will upload the link to mediafire

                    graveyardshiftG
                    graveyardshiftG
                    graveyardshift
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Rare_Kind_ gotchu! yeah definitely post it if you can I'd really appreciate it! 😸

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • pawzies.P
                      pawzies.P
                      pawzies.
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      bump'n

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • missmustachiosM
                        missmustachiosM
                        missmustachios
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        🙏

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Rare_Kind_R Rare_Kind_

                          @graveyardshift I ended up buying her by myself xD Once i get her downloaded I will upload the link to mediafire

                          L
                          L
                          LunaRaLy
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Rare_Kind_ awww okayh, i prefer to like split sometimes cause like the currency here in my country its like an avi is like 100+ for me

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Rare_Kind_R
                            Rare_Kind_R
                            Rare_Kind_
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Guys calm down, i will upload her when I can, I bought the avi myself

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Rare_Kind_R
                              Rare_Kind_R
                              Rare_Kind_
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Heads up, its a complete project, what this means, its that the zip file IS the project, u go to VCC and next to "Create new" click Add existing project. Once its done u just open and upload.

                              W 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Rare_Kind_R Rare_Kind_

                                Heads up, its a complete project, what this means, its that the zip file IS the project, u go to VCC and next to "Create new" click Add existing project. Once its done u just open and upload.

                                W
                                W
                                windbreaka
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @Rare_Kind_ ty for the heads up!!

                                Rare_Kind_R 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • W windbreaka

                                  @Rare_Kind_ ty for the heads up!!

                                  Rare_Kind_R
                                  Rare_Kind_R
                                  Rare_Kind_
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @windbreaka No problem. Make sure to Unzip first

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Rare_Kind_R
                                    Rare_Kind_R
                                    Rare_Kind_
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @avicollector I'm pinging you since I'm the one uploading the avi and the person who bought it. Heres the [register or login to view this hidden content].

                                    K 1 Reply Last reply
                                    🌸
                                    8
                                    • Rare_Kind_R
                                      Rare_Kind_R
                                      Rare_Kind_
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Enjoy people ♥

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • 33soloe3
                                        33soloe3
                                        33soloe
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        WAIT IM CONFUSEDDD

                                        ⋆ ˚。⋆୨ † ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

                                        Rare_Kind_R 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • 33soloe3 33soloe

                                          WAIT IM CONFUSEDDD

                                          Rare_Kind_R
                                          Rare_Kind_R
                                          Rare_Kind_
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @sativva About?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular