Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Found: Rei 蕾

Found: Rei 蕾

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
avatarlf avatarnsfwfound
139 Posts 46 Posters 22.5k Views 88 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Milk DrinkerM
    Milk DrinkerM
    Milk Drinker
    wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Yep ty :] Just need the hit mesh and feather duster if its a prefab

    If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

    My commissions page :)
    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Milk DrinkerM
      Milk DrinkerM
      Milk Drinker
      wrote on last edited by
      #41

      The hit mesh is a spanking thing I Believe

      If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

      My commissions page :)
      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Magg0tzM
        Magg0tzM
        Magg0tz
        wrote on last edited by
        #42

        I honestly won’t be able to figure that one out tbh, but the feather duster I might make a post for to see if anyone has it

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

          I'm trying to find the assets that I can so it's as good as a fix as possible. If anyone can help that would be appreciated
          image.png

          Axalara79A
          Axalara79A
          Axalara79
          wrote on last edited by
          #43

          @Dovah i wanna say the spank is this, but I could be wrong

          https://booth.pm/en/items/6119794

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Coco_Moca22C
            Coco_Moca22C
            Coco_Moca22
            wrote on last edited by
            #44

            buummpppppoooo

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Milk DrinkerM
              Milk DrinkerM
              Milk Drinker
              wrote on last edited by
              #45

              If anything I'll just leave it, Making toggles and stuff today

              If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

              My commissions page :)
              https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • BaphometscurseB
                BaphometscurseB
                Baphometscurse
                wrote on last edited by
                #46

                oooh can't wait for this def bookmarking this post

                Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • kutunga tinkiK
                  kutunga tinkiK
                  kutunga tinki
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #47

                  im excited for it as well i remember playing with a public version and it was very good

                  i have specific teastes~

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BaphometscurseB
                    BaphometscurseB
                    Baphometscurse
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #48

                    its one of yaoki's models right? (pls correct me if im wrong)

                    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BoonkusB
                      BoonkusB
                      Boonkus
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #49

                      bump, cant wait

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • kutunga tinkiK
                        kutunga tinkiK
                        kutunga tinki
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #50

                        @Baphometscurse yes she is! yaoikis edits are always good

                        i have specific teastes~

                        BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Milk DrinkerM
                          Milk DrinkerM
                          Milk Drinker
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #51

                          image.png Does anyone recognize these toys? If they aren't found I'll just delete em

                          If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                          My commissions page :)
                          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                          GimmikiG 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • kutunga tinkiK
                            kutunga tinkiK
                            kutunga tinki
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #52

                            heres the massager

                            i have specific teastes~

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • kutunga tinkiK
                              kutunga tinkiK
                              kutunga tinki
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #53

                              https://forum.ripper.store/topic/67515/gift-vrchat想定-電動マッサージ器-se付属-avatar-world-ギミック付き-modularavatar対応-ワールド固定対応/2?_=1755108273244

                              i have specific teastes~

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • kutunga tinkiK
                                kutunga tinkiK
                                kutunga tinki
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #54

                                in this thread

                                i have specific teastes~

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                👌
                                0
                                • kutunga tinkiK kutunga tinki

                                  @Baphometscurse yes she is! yaoikis edits are always good

                                  BaphometscurseB
                                  BaphometscurseB
                                  Baphometscurse
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #55

                                  @kutunga-tinki ahhh ok! I've been trying to fix up another Yaoki model myself, and was like "I recognize that style" their models are always really nice, just hard as all hell to get ahold of guh

                                  Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                  No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                                    image.png Does anyone recognize these toys? If they aren't found I'll just delete em

                                    GimmikiG
                                    GimmikiG
                                    Gimmiki
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #56

                                    @Dovah Those are suppossed to be on the Nipple Board

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Milk DrinkerM
                                      Milk DrinkerM
                                      Milk Drinker
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #57

                                      I was more so asking for if they were interactable. I can't re-create that

                                      If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                                      My commissions page :)
                                      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • kutunga tinkiK
                                        kutunga tinkiK
                                        kutunga tinki
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #58

                                        yaoiki also has a discord server.. maybe they post there what are they especifically using for the avatar
                                        unfortently i only recocnized the massager
                                        but there are other booth stores that sell similar items like the ones displayed like noru shop...

                                        i have specific teastes~

                                        Magg0tzM 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Yapping ShorcaY
                                          Yapping ShorcaY
                                          Yapping Shorca
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #59

                                          bump since a madlad is actually cooking here lol

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular