Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Found: Rei 蕾

Found: Rei 蕾

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
avatarlf avatarnsfwfound
139 Posts 46 Posters 22.5k Views 88 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Magg0tzM
    Magg0tzM
    Magg0tz
    wrote on last edited by
    #31

    What’s missing? Maybe some of us can try finding them?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Daniel.DD
      Daniel.DD
      Daniel.D
      wrote on last edited by
      #32

      Bup

      “ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜꜱɪᴀꜱᴛ / ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ”

      𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Daniel.DD
        Daniel.DD
        Daniel.D
        wrote on last edited by
        #33

        Bup

        “ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜꜱɪᴀꜱᴛ / ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ”

        𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Daniel.DD
          Daniel.DD
          Daniel.D
          wrote on last edited by
          #34

          Bump. I only need the model :))

          “ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜꜱɪᴀꜱᴛ / ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ”

          𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Milk DrinkerM
            Milk DrinkerM
            Milk Drinker
            wrote on last edited by
            #35

            I'm trying to find the assets that I can so it's as good as a fix as possible. If anyone can help that would be appreciated
            image.png

            If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

            My commissions page :)
            https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

            Axalara79A 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • Milk DrinkerM
              Milk DrinkerM
              Milk Drinker
              wrote on last edited by
              #36

              Also sorry If I don't reply to messages. My rep is too low

              If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

              My commissions page :)
              https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

              1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • Magg0tzM
                Magg0tzM
                Magg0tz
                wrote on last edited by
                #37

                If I’m correct this should be the phone? [register or login to view this hidden content]

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Magg0tzM
                  Magg0tzM
                  Magg0tz
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #38

                  This is the feather duster I believe

                  https://booth.pm/ja/items/3672901?srsltid=AfmBOoopmKc-rZMwBU0OU-AApHvEtSRIR46JpU_eKSgUcYWokvmvcVUO

                  I don’t think I’ve seen it uploaded to here yet though

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Magg0tzM
                    Magg0tzM
                    Magg0tz
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #39

                    And for the hit mesh thing what is that supposed to be? Like those cigarette holders or like a vape or something?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Milk DrinkerM
                      Milk DrinkerM
                      Milk Drinker
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #40

                      Yep ty :] Just need the hit mesh and feather duster if its a prefab

                      If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                      My commissions page :)
                      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Milk DrinkerM
                        Milk DrinkerM
                        Milk Drinker
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #41

                        The hit mesh is a spanking thing I Believe

                        If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                        My commissions page :)
                        https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Magg0tzM
                          Magg0tzM
                          Magg0tz
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #42

                          I honestly won’t be able to figure that one out tbh, but the feather duster I might make a post for to see if anyone has it

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                            I'm trying to find the assets that I can so it's as good as a fix as possible. If anyone can help that would be appreciated
                            image.png

                            Axalara79A
                            Axalara79A
                            Axalara79
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #43

                            @Dovah i wanna say the spank is this, but I could be wrong

                            https://booth.pm/en/items/6119794

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Coco_Moca22C
                              Coco_Moca22C
                              Coco_Moca22
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #44

                              buummpppppoooo

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Milk DrinkerM
                                Milk DrinkerM
                                Milk Drinker
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #45

                                If anything I'll just leave it, Making toggles and stuff today

                                If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                                My commissions page :)
                                https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BaphometscurseB
                                  BaphometscurseB
                                  Baphometscurse
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #46

                                  oooh can't wait for this def bookmarking this post

                                  Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                  No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • kutunga tinkiK
                                    kutunga tinkiK
                                    kutunga tinki
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #47

                                    im excited for it as well i remember playing with a public version and it was very good

                                    i have specific teastes~

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • BaphometscurseB
                                      BaphometscurseB
                                      Baphometscurse
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #48

                                      its one of yaoki's models right? (pls correct me if im wrong)

                                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BoonkusB
                                        BoonkusB
                                        Boonkus
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #49

                                        bump, cant wait

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • kutunga tinkiK
                                          kutunga tinkiK
                                          kutunga tinki
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #50

                                          @Baphometscurse yes she is! yaoikis edits are always good

                                          i have specific teastes~

                                          BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular