Found: Rei 蕾
-
yes.
-
Still working on this lol

-
Do you guys care if some stuff is missing? Mostly the toys/ interactables. I can't find them so I cant replace them
-
I'm trying to find the assets that I can so it's as good as a fix as possible. If anyone can help that would be appreciated

-
Also sorry If I don't reply to messages. My rep is too low
-
This is the feather duster I believe
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3672901?srsltid=AfmBOoopmKc-rZMwBU0OU-AApHvEtSRIR46JpU_eKSgUcYWokvmvcVUO
I don’t think I’ve seen it uploaded to here yet though
-
Yep ty :] Just need the hit mesh and feather duster if its a prefab
-
The hit mesh is a spanking thing I Believe
-
I'm trying to find the assets that I can so it's as good as a fix as possible. If anyone can help that would be appreciated

@Dovah i wanna say the spank is this, but I could be wrong
-
buummpppppoooo
-
If anything I'll just leave it, Making toggles and stuff today
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login