Found: Rei 蕾
-
Reposting from a different thread:
Download Link (workupload.com) this public version of the avi, I thought it was a private one since I just have it randomly in my storage. Someone says they can fix it up with the public one@mr.touhou Hello, this avatar has already been fixed by a friend of mine, I will upload it today at 4 pm Brasilia time on Google Drive for you.
-
@mr.touhou Hello, this avatar has already been fixed by a friend of mine, I will upload it today at 4 pm Brasilia time on Google Drive for you.
@Lotus-Okami could i get it too? if its not a problem
-
me to please pleaseee
-
vbumpp
-
bumpy
-
yes.
-
Still working on this lol

-
Do you guys care if some stuff is missing? Mostly the toys/ interactables. I can't find them so I cant replace them
-
I'm trying to find the assets that I can so it's as good as a fix as possible. If anyone can help that would be appreciated

-
Also sorry If I don't reply to messages. My rep is too low
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

