Found: Rei 蕾
-
@Lotus-Okami ermmm
@mr.touhou sorry for not responding in the chat, it's just that I don't have a level yet, I'll put the link for you
-
@mr.touhou sorry for not responding in the chat, it's just that I don't have a level yet, I'll put the link for you
@Lotus-Okami oh ok you have to be lv 3?
-
A Axalara79 referenced this topic on
-
bump for a ft version?
-
ty
-
bump for a ft version?
@Cockodrile 2nd this
-
Download Link (workupload.com) V2- Fixed compression so you can actually upload her
- Gestures + Expressions
- Fixed view point
- Added the skintone swap toggle
- Added a hair hue radial
- Fixed board stuff toggles
Bugs
- Something is wrong with the blind fold where it moves like it has a Phys bone but doesn't
This is my setup for the project. NEEDS Poiyomi, Liltoon, MA, Vrcfury, Wholesome.

@Milk-Drinker can you put it in another link? it doesnt let me download.
-
@Milk-Drinker can you put it in another link? it doesnt let me download.
@hellsfire43 i cant download it either.
-
bump for the server link
-
bump for the server link
-
@darksinlord Try removing the gravity from the boobs its set too high for some reason the model works for me now with no issues I had the same problem as you

@Gigachad69 I tried removing gravity completely, but I still have the same problem
-
If anyone has the vrca still I'd love to re-do this
-
If anyone has the vrca still I'd love to re-do this
@Milk-Drinker here the public one since I still haven't seen the private one yet in public space
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login