LF: boris by BoltTheMan
-
@IHeartSpencer catibism is my user
@Catibism added you
-
@Catibism added you
@IHeartSpencer i also wish to add you for the boris avatar, user is memelordmyguy
-
@IHeartSpencer i also wish to add you for the boris avatar, user is memelordmyguy
@memelordmyguy ok I’ll add you soon I just have to get home
-
@IHeartSpencer i also wish to add you for the boris avatar, user is memelordmyguy
@memelordmyguy your discord didn't work
-
@memelordmyguy your discord didn't work
@IHeartSpencer it shoulda worked, thats what it is
-
@IHeartSpencer it shoulda worked, thats what it is
@memelordmyguy I copied and pasted the username in discord and it didn’t work
-
@memelordmyguy I copied and pasted the username in discord and it didn’t work
@IHeartSpencer i have no clue then
-
bump for the bendy that goes with him
-
@IHeartSpencer Can I get a dm?
-
@memelordmyguy your discord didn't work
@IHeartSpencer may i get the files for the boris if you still have them?
-
@IHeartSpencer may i get the files for the boris if you still have them?
@LilaSpookers yeah If you have discord I can forward you the files
-
@LilaSpookers yeah If you have discord I can forward you the files
@IHeartSpencer i do have a discord! its Lila5122
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Download Link (mediafire.com)