LF: This Toy Chiku that's NSFW with physbones unity file
-
I think it is this
-
I think it is this
@zokertaner thank you sm
-
Oh wait, whats vrm? I was quick to download it and didnt realize
-
-
I have the link, but it's a "vrm" file. Is it useful? It has physics and bones
@zokertaner VRMs can't be used in unity.
-
@zokertaner VRMs can't be used in unity.
@A-horny-V-Tuber cof
Of course you can, you have to download the "univrm" in Unity, There are tutorials on this on YouTube, to be able to convert a VRM file to FBX -
I don't have my PC right now to convert it for everyone, sorry.. maybe I'll do it when I have time
-
-
yeah i tried adding physbones myself, it exeeded the physbone count for some reason even after i removed a bunch of defunct ones, and did not work on either pc or android
-
bump 4 newer edit
-
bump 4 newer edit
-
I don't have my PC right now to convert it for everyone, sorry.. maybe I'll do it when I have time
@AccountDelete carefull everyone this guy is a trade scammer he just scammed me on discord, hence why he is deleteing his acc also here is his page
https://ko-fi.com/takszoka
he goes by takszoka
on discord aka sassy
his shitty twitter https://x.com/TaksZoka -
bump for newer edit
-
-
bump for a bit of help? I cant seem to get this animators or whatever keeps breaking it working.
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
I think it is this
@AccountDelete yo like what in the world

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login