LF: place to eat cereal| VRChat World
-
I have a ripped version my friend ripped but i dont have the shaders or scripts is anyone able to get the shaders and scripts? https://rosefall.gumroad.com/l/Cozy_Haven?layout=profile
-
I have a ripped version my friend ripped but i dont have the shaders or scripts is anyone able to get the shaders and scripts? https://rosefall.gumroad.com/l/Cozy_Haven?layout=profile
-
@EllaBunny How do you rip? I can't do it anymore since their updates on VRchat
PS: I use Asset Ripper, but it's an old version and I don't know where to find the official update
thanks in advance for the help ^^@lacutie Eac bypass + melon loader dll for getting decrypted files
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login