Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Feline VRchat Model by Zairiza

LF: Feline VRchat Model by Zairiza

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
zairizafelinensfwfemalemale
12 Posts 7 Posters 1.3k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tuyur444T Tuyur444

    🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

    K
    K
    Kirgenoth
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @Tuyur444 Erm, this doesn't seem to contain any vrchat related files, just the blender files.

    Tuyur444T 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • K Kirgenoth

      @Tuyur444 Erm, this doesn't seem to contain any vrchat related files, just the blender files.

      Tuyur444T
      Tuyur444T
      Tuyur444
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @Neromishi That's what was included in the 5€ Patreon tier :v

      K 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Tuyur444T Tuyur444

        @Neromishi That's what was included in the 5€ Patreon tier :v

        K
        K
        Kirgenoth
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @Tuyur444 Ah well, still adaptable. I might purchase it myself and upload if nobody else finds it by the end of july.

        PotatoBirdP 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • K Kirgenoth

          @Tuyur444 Ah well, still adaptable. I might purchase it myself and upload if nobody else finds it by the end of july.

          PotatoBirdP
          PotatoBirdP
          PotatoBird
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @Kirgenoth did you ever get it?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CPUC
            CPUC
            CPU
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            bump for unity dl

            Just a guy who likes dudes

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • felicity454F
              felicity454F
              felicity454
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              bump, looking for the vrc version

              If something I posted helped you, I would be glad if you shared something I'm looking for in exchange

              Willing to help with unity stuff, non oc avatars only. Message me

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • felicity454F
                felicity454F
                felicity454
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                bump

                If something I posted helped you, I would be glad if you shared something I'm looking for in exchange

                Willing to help with unity stuff, non oc avatars only. Message me

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MarbledMooM
                  MarbledMooM
                  MarbledMoo
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • R
                    R
                    raskyboi
                    wrote last edited by
                    #11

                    Here you go : [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    don't tell anyone that am here

                    felicity454F 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • R raskyboi

                      Here you go : [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      don't tell anyone that am here

                      felicity454F
                      felicity454F
                      felicity454
                      wrote last edited by
                      #12

                      @raskyboi
                      Do you also have their sergal by any chance?

                      If something I posted helped you, I would be glad if you shared something I'm looking for in exchange

                      Willing to help with unity stuff, non oc avatars only. Message me

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular