My bought! : [Loose Sailor] FULL SET
-
@Excaligator has it updated qwq!?
@strawberrypup ?
-
@strawberrypup ?
@Excaligator sorry was updoots = upvotes? sorry bad with grammar sobs
-
@Excaligator sorry was updoots = upvotes? sorry bad with grammar sobs
@strawberrypup ur alright lol, also yeah, I say updoots as a cuter way to say upvotes :3
-
@strawberrypup ur alright lol, also yeah, I say updoots as a cuter way to say upvotes :3
@Excaligator oh cute!! okay :D! cough do u have any asset ideas for my next buy? u seem to upvote me a lot so feel free to dm with ideas based on what I buy!!!
-
Thanks

I absolutely adore your adorable world
—I can’t wait to see more of your wonderful creations! 
-
thanks for sharing these adorable outfits! take my upvote

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
