Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. My bought! 溶けチョコヘアアクセ / Melting Chocolate Hair Accessory

My bought! 溶けチョコヘアアクセ / Melting Chocolate Hair Accessory

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
paidbooth assetboughtany modelboothgift-booth
8 Posts 4 Posters 2.5k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pupswP
    pupswP
    pupsw
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello, I've purchased a cute asset that I'd like to share with the community. X3 enjoy!
    Upvote if you liked :0? (It encourages me to buy more knowing ppl like what I post!!)

    https://booth.pm/en/items/5471272

    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    PASS: Strawpup

    FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR RE-UPLOADS ❤

    ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    18
    • pupswP
      pupswP
      pupsw
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      image.png

      ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

      1 Reply Last reply
      🍫
      3
      • くまっちく
        くまっちく
        くまっち
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thank you so much for sharing this extra cute accessory! I'm currently trying to gather Valentine's themed assets, this is a big help! ♡♡♡

        hunting for Shinano assets.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mangoM
          mangoM
          mango
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Tysm!!! This is really cute 😄 ❤ 🍡

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ExcaligatorE
            ExcaligatorE
            Excaligator
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Thank you! This is very cute!~☆

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • bicor_nB bicor_n referenced this topic on
            • pupswP
              pupswP
              pupsw
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Sorry, I’m no longer updating or posting for now. I hope to return in the future, but this community hasn’t treated me well, and I’ve received threats from some creators fans and mental health. I’ve decided to take a step back as a result if anyone has files to my uploads u may reup here thank you!

              ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

              ExcaligatorE 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • pupswP pupsw

                Sorry, I’m no longer updating or posting for now. I hope to return in the future, but this community hasn’t treated me well, and I’ve received threats from some creators fans and mental health. I’ve decided to take a step back as a result if anyone has files to my uploads u may reup here thank you!

                ExcaligatorE
                ExcaligatorE
                Excaligator
                wrote on last edited by Excaligator
                #7

                @pupsw Take all the time you need. No one should be threatened.

                Sorry that you feel this way about the community and that it's members and those outside it act in such a disgusting manner.

                Regardless of whether you come back or now, make sure to prioritize and take care of yourself first and foremost.

                pupswP 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ExcaligatorE Excaligator

                  @pupsw Take all the time you need. No one should be threatened.

                  Sorry that you feel this way about the community and that it's members and those outside it act in such a disgusting manner.

                  Regardless of whether you come back or now, make sure to prioritize and take care of yourself first and foremost.

                  pupswP
                  pupswP
                  pupsw
                  wrote on last edited by pupsw
                  #8

                  @Excaligator Thank you so much, I’ve always appreciated you upvoting and supporting me over the year! And thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot. And especially thank u not asking me for different assets on posts. Some people think I’m just some money machine, but I just share things I buy and people happen to want them :DD

                  ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular