Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: 【複数アバター対応】Melt【VRChat想定】some sets

Gift: 【複数アバター対応】Melt【VRChat想定】some sets

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
giftclothes boothboothfull setvrchatgift-booth
8 Posts 6 Posters 6.4k Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pupswP
    pupswP
    pupsw
    wrote on last edited by pupsw
    #1

    (YAP)
    Hi! I have an ex-friend who was gatekeeping this asset, making ppl pay for it
    I've seen some looking for the whole set, not just one that fits a certain base, so I bought it from the girl.
    upvote if ur feeling nice (UPDATE it's NOT AN UPDATED FILE/CANT BE UPDATED) :3 ❤
    I hope this is of some help!

    https://booth.pm/ko/items/5864602

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    No pass, but pls make ur own link. Feel free to ask for a re-upload!

    ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

    L 1 Reply Last reply
    🖤
    17
    • ShioriiiiS
      ShioriiiiS
      Shioriiii
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      thank you so much!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • pupswP pupsw

        (YAP)
        Hi! I have an ex-friend who was gatekeeping this asset, making ppl pay for it
        I've seen some looking for the whole set, not just one that fits a certain base, so I bought it from the girl.
        upvote if ur feeling nice (UPDATE it's NOT AN UPDATED FILE/CANT BE UPDATED) :3 ❤
        I hope this is of some help!

        https://booth.pm/ko/items/5864602

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        No pass, but pls make ur own link. Feel free to ask for a re-upload!

        L
        L
        LexiiBeans
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @strawberrypup Could you update this please? I don't think it includes all the current models!~

        pupswP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • L LexiiBeans

          @strawberrypup Could you update this please? I don't think it includes all the current models!~

          pupswP
          pupswP
          pupsw
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @ion_xox oh!! i thought it had all models ill have to fix later but ty for letting me know

          ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • huniicrispH
            huniicrispH
            huniicrisp
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Thank you so much!

            No trades please. Thank you to those willing to share!

            1 Reply Last reply
            😚
            0
            • BubbleuwuB
              BubbleuwuB
              Bubbleuwu
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              ty

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • OneShotaVRCO
                OneShotaVRCO
                OneShotaVRC
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Thanks❤

                Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • L
                  L
                  LexiiBeans
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • crbuh21C crbuh21 referenced this topic on

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular