Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: Selfinsert By Meowster Addiction

Gift: Selfinsert By Meowster Addiction

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mewoster addict
13 Posts 8 Posters 1.6k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ikissedagirlI
    ikissedagirlI
    ikissedagirl
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    LF the furshader on this model! cant seem to find it but i have the files~ ff8474fd-d3c4-4c22-a717-eceb146e7a6e-image.png
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    I like pizza
    you like pizza
    I am bad at poems
    kiss me

    exE 1 Reply Last reply
    πŸ’•
    3
    • astronomicalA
      astronomicalA
      astronomical
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      https://github.com/whiteflare/Unlit_WF_ShaderSuite/releases
      Here!

      Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

      ikissedagirlI 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • astronomicalA astronomical

        https://github.com/whiteflare/Unlit_WF_ShaderSuite/releases
        Here!

        ikissedagirlI
        ikissedagirlI
        ikissedagirl
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @astronomical Thanks love ❀

        I like pizza
        you like pizza
        I am bad at poems
        kiss me

        1 Reply Last reply
        ❀
        0
        • ikissedagirlI
          ikissedagirlI
          ikissedagirl
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Im editing this model to be a little more usable and cutesy for me, if anyone is interested ill share when im done

          I like pizza
          you like pizza
          I am bad at poems
          kiss me

          gothvvitchG 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ikissedagirlI
            ikissedagirlI
            ikissedagirl
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            af45d87e-b206-43ad-85ef-cf9fdcef17c5-image.png

            I like pizza
            you like pizza
            I am bad at poems
            kiss me

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ikissedagirlI
              ikissedagirlI
              ikissedagirl
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              image.png
              Screenshot 2025-06-05 171600.png

              I like pizza
              you like pizza
              I am bad at poems
              kiss me

              LemonL KaydenceK 2 Replies Last reply
              1
              • ikissedagirlI ikissedagirl

                image.png
                Screenshot 2025-06-05 171600.png

                LemonL
                LemonL
                Lemon
                wrote on last edited by Lemon
                #7

                @ikissedagirl lmao cute

                I don't trade.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MysteryM
                  MysteryM
                  Mystery
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOUS

                  ☁️ . . . β‡’ ˗ˏˋ [𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 π–‡π–Š π–•π–Šπ–™π–™π–ž π–ˆπ–†π–šπ–˜π–Š 𝕴 π–‡π–Š π–•π–Šπ–™π–™π–ž π–‡π–†π–ˆπ–.] ࿐ྂ
                  β„‘ 𝔑𝔬𝔫'𝔱 π”±π”―π”žπ”‘π”’ π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒 𝔰𝔬 𝔑𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔒𝔡𝔭𝔒𝔠𝔱 π”ͺ𝔒 𝔱𝔬 π”±π”―π”žπ”‘π”’ 𝔣𝔬𝔯 π”žπ”«π”Άπ”±π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀 β„‘ 𝔱𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔀𝔦𝔳𝔒 𝔦𝔣 β„‘ π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔑

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ikissedagirlI ikissedagirl

                    Im editing this model to be a little more usable and cutesy for me, if anyone is interested ill share when im done

                    gothvvitchG
                    gothvvitchG
                    gothvvitch
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @ikissedagirl i am interested, the edit seems cute so far πŸ˜„

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ikissedagirlI ikissedagirl

                      LF the furshader on this model! cant seem to find it but i have the files~ ff8474fd-d3c4-4c22-a717-eceb146e7a6e-image.png
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      exE
                      exE
                      ex
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @ikissedagirl TYY <33

                      shhh

                      plz bmp!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D4ddyLemonD
                        D4ddyLemonD
                        D4ddyLemon
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Anyone else having trouble uploading this? it takes like forever n just doesnt upload
                        I tried uploading one of her other avis when i was sleeping and it just didnt :C

                        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                        Typically after -
                        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ikissedagirlI ikissedagirl

                          image.png
                          Screenshot 2025-06-05 171600.png

                          KaydenceK
                          KaydenceK
                          Kaydence
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @ikissedagirl omgg will you be sharing this with us or no?

                          https://linktr.ee/my_wishlist_pls

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ikissedagirlI
                            ikissedagirlI
                            ikissedagirl
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            lifes been WILD! ill try to get it done

                            I like pizza
                            you like pizza
                            I am bad at poems
                            kiss me

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular