[GIFT!!] Booth Hair and Clothing for Mamehinata Part 2!
-
Here's some more assets I bought a year ago, mostly hair, everything is compadible with Mamehinata (⸝⸝> ᴗ•⸝⸝) °❀⋆.ೃ࿔
(EDIT 6/10/25): File is back up!!
Included:
5474618 Ahoge Hair System Mamehinata
4442132 Yozolab Cat Ears Mamehinata
4491108 Pyoko Hair Kipfel
4459330 MAMEPP Hair Mamehinata
5562155 Ribbon Medium Hair Mamehinata
5854976 Half Twintail Hair Mamehinata
4533192 Hamanosis Boy meets Girl Hair Mamehinata
5633356 Forsythia Dress Mamehinata
5694462 Overall Dress Mamehinata
5447212 Bloomer Drawers Mamehinata
5321349 Panties and Top Mamehinata -
Lovely, Thankies!
-
@TokeiNeko Looks like some hairstyles and misc outfits

-
Lovely, Thankies!
@Salvia-Datura ofc ૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა
-
tysmsmsmmm!
-
tysmsmsmmm!
@Guwra ofc!! (๑>•̀๑)
-
Aww it went down before i could grab
I hope whoever got some enjoys! -
ahhh i just saw this. please reupload!!
-
@mimicandy @sweetcandytoxin the file is back up (づ> v <)づ♡
-
@mimicandy @sweetcandytoxin the file is back up (づ> v <)づ♡
@Lolita_Menhera
thank you! -
@mimicandy @sweetcandytoxin the file is back up (づ> v <)づ♡
@Lolita_Menhera AWWW I LOVE YOU THANK YOU WHEN I GET HOME IM GONNA DL!!
-
@Lolita_Menhera
thank you!@sweetcandytoxin ofc!! (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧
-
@Lolita_Menhera AWWW I LOVE YOU THANK YOU WHEN I GET HOME IM GONNA DL!!
@mimicandy np!!
️ (˶ˆ꒳ˆ˵)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login