LF: 【セリュス・NEPO対応】CELESTOOL
-
-
-
Thanks you so much, this dicks are awesome
-
@maowlan Has the file been updated or is it still the same? I tried to add this model to my Zeta character and it appears as not configured. I believe the original model may have been updated to support other models. Please check if you can. I would appreciate it! xd
-
-
do you have for elmyuah? @Kadoodle_
-
do you have for elmyuah? @Kadoodle_
@koutakunyiff <------ For Elmyuah
-
thanks!!
-
Do you have for Hinode? @Starlight117
-
Do you have for Hinode? @Starlight117
@koutakunyiff No im sorry xd I was only really interested in elmu and since theyre seperate i didnt buy it
-
@Kadoodle_ what is the last version for Zeta?
-
@Kadoodle_ do u have rosune file bc its not working for me
-
-
@Karyu
I just managed to decompress it, let me upload it -
for rosune without error when decompressing
-
there is an update for neromia for celestool
-
bump for lycka
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login