🔥 無料配布イベント🎁🔥【WANG】トサカンマスク - TOSAKAN Mask|Cyberpunk Style
-
Oh, you went ahead and deleted it while I was still typing my response!

I really appreciate it—I’ve never been fond of the way these follower-gathering ads try to pass themselves off as "gifts." So thank you for taking care of that!
Hmm...? Well, this seems like one of those promotional ads designed to gather followers, where only a few lucky winners are chosen out of many applicants.I don’t think this topic really fits under the "Gift" category, to be honest...AI Translations;
🎁 FREE Limited-Edition Mask Giveaway on X! 🎭 Stand out from the crowd! We're giving away the exclusive [TOSAKAN Mask] to 4 lucky winners! 🏆 How to Enter (Super Simple!): 1️⃣ Follow @************ 2️⃣ Retweet this post! 🔗 https://x.com/***/status/********** 📅 Deadline: June 5th (JST) 📩 Winners will be notified via DM! ```~~
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login