gift: femboy avatar, "eepy" "sleepy" pc/quest
-
I do not have a link to this, can't seem to find it (would be incredible if someone did!) but I have the files for this avatar. No clue who made it, no clue what site it's on. It's named eepy/sleepy.
Not my personal style of avatar but some people might like it.
The file is named eepy but the unity project avatar is named sleepy (if this helps finding it somehow)
v photos (sorry for the cropping of them, I didn't take these photos)

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login