LF: 【Supports 9 Avatars】 Cat Paw Eye Texture 😺👁️
-
looking for this eye texture for shinano, shinra and manuka only! other avatars like kipfel, mamehinata, sio, selestia, and moe are welcome to share too!

-
nvm I bought it here's the link:
-
bump for full

-
bump full

-
bump

-
bump for manuka
-
nvm I bought it here's the link:
-
nvm I bought it here's the link:
-
@YUKO pawpaw3
-
H hironoflan has marked this topic as solved on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login