Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. looking for a clump of these avatars

looking for a clump of these avatars

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking forrip requestforsakenphightingroblox
8 Posts 3 Posters 747 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    RetroSlop
    wrote on last edited by RetroSlop
    #1

    I don't really care if their ripped or paid for, as long as they work. I have some stuff I will trade for them just dm me to discuss if interested in trading
    no vrcas only fbx or unity files 🙂
    also looking for poobis p2u Noli if you have it and want to trade dm me

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_412063e6-f024-48c1-936b-f4ba19810a4e

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f7ec70c1-2cd6-40fc-a6d6-b2902a3b92e0

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1eff3415-f26e-47d5-a649-68bccc05653c

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d0cd889b-7f5e-4ce6-af82-a4b8e0429d22

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8d20dd6e-06c2-47f4-8b18-74671f8ec83c
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_58948df8-29fd-4ceb-a3ab-aedb35303368
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e6ba3e05-6aee-4f48-892b-ee213915827e

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b39d545e-87c3-41cb-b025-9a4526d5a09d

    I love reading Yuri, I am yurimaxxing at its finest

    R 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • R
      R
      RetroSlop
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      mostly wanting greifer , player and subspace btw but would appreciate all! ^^

      I love reading Yuri, I am yurimaxxing at its finest

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SkibidisigmayeahS
        SkibidisigmayeahS
        Skibidisigmayeah
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        what do you have to trade?

        K R 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • SkibidisigmayeahS Skibidisigmayeah

          what do you have to trade?

          K
          K
          kingtiger88
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Skibidisigmayeah if you have the file post them

          Im a women i just named my profile king

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SkibidisigmayeahS Skibidisigmayeah

            what do you have to trade?

            R
            R
            RetroSlop
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Skibidisigmayeah Habitrats edgar, habitrats shedletsky , poobi chance v2 , poobi taph , Haido by CLAlRD3LUN3 , Mochimail by CLAlRD3LUN3 , inkypops Sebastion , Sweetnoodles sun and moon

            I love reading Yuri, I am yurimaxxing at its finest

            SkibidisigmayeahS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • R RetroSlop

              @Skibidisigmayeah Habitrats edgar, habitrats shedletsky , poobi chance v2 , poobi taph , Haido by CLAlRD3LUN3 , Mochimail by CLAlRD3LUN3 , inkypops Sebastion , Sweetnoodles sun and moon

              SkibidisigmayeahS
              SkibidisigmayeahS
              Skibidisigmayeah
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @cissymamalawl hmm i already have the ones I want from that list so ill just send the files when i make them

              R 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SkibidisigmayeahS Skibidisigmayeah

                @cissymamalawl hmm i already have the ones I want from that list so ill just send the files when i make them

                R
                R
                RetroSlop
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Skibidisigmayeah alright! thanks 🙂

                I love reading Yuri, I am yurimaxxing at its finest

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R RetroSlop

                  I don't really care if their ripped or paid for, as long as they work. I have some stuff I will trade for them just dm me to discuss if interested in trading
                  no vrcas only fbx or unity files 🙂
                  also looking for poobis p2u Noli if you have it and want to trade dm me

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_412063e6-f024-48c1-936b-f4ba19810a4e

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f7ec70c1-2cd6-40fc-a6d6-b2902a3b92e0

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1eff3415-f26e-47d5-a649-68bccc05653c

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d0cd889b-7f5e-4ce6-af82-a4b8e0429d22

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8d20dd6e-06c2-47f4-8b18-74671f8ec83c
                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_58948df8-29fd-4ceb-a3ab-aedb35303368
                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e6ba3e05-6aee-4f48-892b-ee213915827e

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b39d545e-87c3-41cb-b025-9a4526d5a09d

                  R
                  R
                  RetroSlop
                  wrote on last edited by RetroSlop
                  #8

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0f1e41b3-a65e-4737-a916-3c4b9eea2a76 adding this here too because I really want him too 💔

                  prob make him a separate post in the morning tho I need to make edits now!!! /lh

                  I love reading Yuri, I am yurimaxxing at its finest

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular