Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. [GIFT!!] Booth Clothing and Other Assets for Mamehinta!!

[GIFT!!] Booth Clothing and Other Assets for Mamehinta!!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothasset dumpmamehinatamamefriendsclothing
14 Posts 6 Posters 4.8k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lolita_MenheraL
    Lolita_MenheraL
    Lolita_Menhera
    wrote on last edited by Lolita_Menhera
    #1

    I thought I would share some assets I bought last year with you lovely people!! 𐙚⋆°.
    It's mostly Mamehinata assets but there is one or two Kipfel and Usasaki ones too, everything is compatible with Mamehinata ≽^•⩊•^≼ ⋆˚࿔

    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Included:
    5291899 Cat Ears and Tail Mamehinata
    5350560 Glasses WA Mamehinata
    6010215 Expantion Glasses
    4433797 Bosabosa Hair Usasaki
    6170551 Sotohane Hair Mamehinata
    4426590 Joji Eye Tex Mamehinata
    4575879 Rolly Eye Tex Mamehinata
    4693463 Wan Wan Bandana Mamehinata
    4475392 Lead Leash Mamehinata|
    4498518 Texture Pack For Lead Leash Mamehinata
    4857666 DoggoDressMamehinata
    3906220 School Uniform Mamehinata
    4564025 PJs Mamehinata
    4570173 Duffle Coat Mamehinata
    49703982 Suspender Overalls Mamehinata
    4811404 Magic Dress Mamehinata
    4599940 Prison Uniform Mamehinata
    5179762 Basic Loafers

    °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

    HirokuuH 1 Reply Last reply
    ♥
    16
    • ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      thank you kindly
      +1 rep 🙂

      Lolita_MenheraL 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ? A Former User

        thank you kindly
        +1 rep 🙂

        Lolita_MenheraL
        Lolita_MenheraL
        Lolita_Menhera
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Bnuy ofc (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶) .ᐟ.ᐟ

        °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • tappleT
          tappleT
          tapple
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Thanks for sharing!! And it's well organized which is always a plus!!

          Contents Screenshot

          b001281f-b02d-4b57-a4d4-ea5ae40ea092-image.png

          Lolita_MenheraL 1 Reply Last reply
          💕
          0
          • Lolita_MenheraL Lolita_Menhera

            I thought I would share some assets I bought last year with you lovely people!! 𐙚⋆°.
            It's mostly Mamehinata assets but there is one or two Kipfel and Usasaki ones too, everything is compatible with Mamehinata ≽^•⩊•^≼ ⋆˚࿔

            [register or login to view this hidden content]
            [register or login to view this hidden content]
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            Included:
            5291899 Cat Ears and Tail Mamehinata
            5350560 Glasses WA Mamehinata
            6010215 Expantion Glasses
            4433797 Bosabosa Hair Usasaki
            6170551 Sotohane Hair Mamehinata
            4426590 Joji Eye Tex Mamehinata
            4575879 Rolly Eye Tex Mamehinata
            4693463 Wan Wan Bandana Mamehinata
            4475392 Lead Leash Mamehinata|
            4498518 Texture Pack For Lead Leash Mamehinata
            4857666 DoggoDressMamehinata
            3906220 School Uniform Mamehinata
            4564025 PJs Mamehinata
            4570173 Duffle Coat Mamehinata
            49703982 Suspender Overalls Mamehinata
            4811404 Magic Dress Mamehinata
            4599940 Prison Uniform Mamehinata
            5179762 Basic Loafers

            HirokuuH
            HirokuuH
            Hirokuu
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Lolita_Menhera Thank you 🙂

            Just sharing what I can.
            If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
            Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

            For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
            Hirokuu's Trading List

            Lolita_MenheraL 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • tappleT tapple

              Thanks for sharing!! And it's well organized which is always a plus!!

              Contents Screenshot

              b001281f-b02d-4b57-a4d4-ea5ae40ea092-image.png

              Lolita_MenheraL
              Lolita_MenheraL
              Lolita_Menhera
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @tapple yeah I'm really particular about organizing my stuff, I was gonna catagorize it too but I thought it was a little much lol (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)

              °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • HirokuuH Hirokuu

                @Lolita_Menhera Thank you 🙂

                Lolita_MenheraL
                Lolita_MenheraL
                Lolita_Menhera
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Hirokuu ofc! (˶ˆᗜˆ˵)

                °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • pinkypiemeowP
                  pinkypiemeowP
                  pinkypiemeow
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  thank you!!! do you know where i can find the base on here? 🐈

                  sybau
                  i have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement

                  Lolita_MenheraL 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • pinkypiemeowP pinkypiemeow

                    thank you!!! do you know where i can find the base on here? 🐈

                    Lolita_MenheraL
                    Lolita_MenheraL
                    Lolita_Menhera
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @kanyewest The avatar base I assume?
                    I can just send the file here

                    °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

                    pinkypiemeowP 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Lolita_MenheraL Lolita_Menhera

                      @kanyewest The avatar base I assume?
                      I can just send the file here

                      pinkypiemeowP
                      pinkypiemeowP
                      pinkypiemeow
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Lolita_Menhera yes please!! thatd be so nice if you could! :3

                      sybau
                      i have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement

                      Lolita_MenheraL 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • pinkypiemeowP pinkypiemeow

                        @Lolita_Menhera yes please!! thatd be so nice if you could! :3

                        Lolita_MenheraL
                        Lolita_MenheraL
                        Lolita_Menhera
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @kanyewest ofc!! here you go!! ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

                        pinkypiemeowP 1 Reply Last reply
                        💟
                        1
                        • Lolita_MenheraL Lolita_Menhera

                          @kanyewest ofc!! here you go!! ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          pinkypiemeowP
                          pinkypiemeowP
                          pinkypiemeow
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Lolita_Menhera said in [GIFT!!] Booth Clothing and Other Assets for Mamehinta!!:

                          @kanyewest ofc!! here you go!! ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          Omg!!!!!! thankyou so much !! : 3 AUUAUAYAYAYAYYA

                          sybau
                          i have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement

                          Lolita_MenheraL 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • pinkypiemeowP pinkypiemeow

                            @Lolita_Menhera said in [GIFT!!] Booth Clothing and Other Assets for Mamehinta!!:

                            @kanyewest ofc!! here you go!! ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            Omg!!!!!! thankyou so much !! : 3 AUUAUAYAYAYAYYA

                            Lolita_MenheraL
                            Lolita_MenheraL
                            Lolita_Menhera
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @kanyewest no problem!! (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

                            °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            💕
                            1
                            • PawyLemon8P
                              PawyLemon8P
                              PawyLemon8
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              thk

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular