Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT:【VRChatアバターギミック】AvatarPoseSystem:ExtraBone

GIFT:【VRChatアバターギミック】AvatarPoseSystem:ExtraBone

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
posingtooladdongift-booth
13 Posts 8 Posters 6.9k Views 28 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ShioriiiiS Shioriiii

    alt text

    BOOTH | DL

    Latest version: v1.0.2

    Requires AvatarPoseSystem. Latest version found here

    Please @mention me when there is a new update available. I will upload it asap!

    M
    M
    mxp927z
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @Shioriiii Update v1.0.1 is here!
    I hope you update it!

    If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
    Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

    ShioriiiiS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M mxp927z

      @Shioriiii Update v1.0.1 is here!
      I hope you update it!

      ShioriiiiS
      ShioriiiiS
      Shioriiii
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      @mxp927z said in GIFT:【VRChatアバターギミック】AvatarPoseSystem:ExtraBone:

      @Shioriiii Update v1.0.1 is here!
      I hope you update it!

      Updated to v1.0.1!

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ShioriiiiS Shioriiii

        @mxp927z said in GIFT:【VRChatアバターギミック】AvatarPoseSystem:ExtraBone:

        @Shioriiii Update v1.0.1 is here!
        I hope you update it!

        Updated to v1.0.1!

        M
        M
        mxp927z
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @Shioriiii Thank you!
        You are always helpful!

        If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
        Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
        Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

        1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        0
        • T
          T
          True mossssss
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          Unfortunately, this tool appears to be broken.
          When I try to build, a NullReferenceException occurs, and I'm unable to upload.

          RN_BunnyR 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T True mossssss

            Unfortunately, this tool appears to be broken.
            When I try to build, a NullReferenceException occurs, and I'm unable to upload.

            RN_BunnyR
            RN_BunnyR
            RN_Bunny
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @True-mossssss
            Do you use MA inside the clothe or hair? APS does not support MA, and you can't use this function with too many bones.

            This is the solution I have worked out, if it doesn't work then just give up to use APS then you could upload.

            Busy person~
            any update @me

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ShioriiiiS Shioriiii

              alt text

              BOOTH | DL

              Latest version: v1.0.2

              Requires AvatarPoseSystem. Latest version found here

              Please @mention me when there is a new update available. I will upload it asap!

              M
              M
              mxp927z
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @Shioriiii Version 1.0.2 appears to be available.
              If you're able, please update.
              Of course, please don't feel obligated if it's inconvenient.

              If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
              Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
              Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

              ShioriiiiS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M mxp927z

                @Shioriiii Version 1.0.2 appears to be available.
                If you're able, please update.
                Of course, please don't feel obligated if it's inconvenient.

                ShioriiiiS
                ShioriiiiS
                Shioriiii
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @mxp927z said in GIFT:【VRChatアバターギミック】AvatarPoseSystem:ExtraBone:

                @Shioriiii Version 1.0.2 appears to be available.
                If you're able, please update.
                Of course, please don't feel obligated if it's inconvenient.

                Updated to v1.0.2.

                M 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • ShioriiiiS Shioriiii

                  @mxp927z said in GIFT:【VRChatアバターギミック】AvatarPoseSystem:ExtraBone:

                  @Shioriiii Version 1.0.2 appears to be available.
                  If you're able, please update.
                  Of course, please don't feel obligated if it's inconvenient.

                  Updated to v1.0.2.

                  M
                  M
                  mxp927z
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @Shioriiii Thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate your contribution.

                  If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                  Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • NiniaN
                    NiniaN
                    Ninia
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    bump for 2.0.0~

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • K
                      K
                      kage12
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      bump for 5.0.0

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular