Arachys by Nova Pie - Femboy Edit
-
store link
vrm link (original model)
- Swapped the bun hair for a different short hair option
- added VRCFury Blendshape optimizer (quest will not upload without it)
Photo of edit (with new hair)

Photos of original model


-
Favorite user on this site
️ -
Do you think you could do some peekabowo avatars? Specifically butters, Piper, and mako<3 or all her furry ones hehe
@baphteer Yeah, I've already done avaria, I also did canopa but I think I didn't end up posting it for some reason. I will end up doing more eventually.
-
bump for reupload
-
They stopped posting and left the ripper community so its unlikely we will get a reupload

-
store link
vrm link (original model)
- Swapped the bun hair for a different short hair option
- added VRCFury Blendshape optimizer (quest will not upload without it)
Photo of edit (with new hair)

Photos of original model


@ilovekittens
bump new link
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
