LF: Male Lion Avatar
-
I have no clue what this avatar is but he's so pretty and I want to edit the base model T^T
here is the public avi for ripping, if no one can identify or buy the model...
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6e12d582-d33e-4b9d-bda8-0a86d9f1badc



-
I'm pretty sure this is a modified(?) version of Ghostly's lion/male big cat I believe. There's a unity package on vrm but not a substance/PSD file for it.
-
BUMPPPP
-
Bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
