Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: K​0​2​β E​y​e T​e​x​t​u​r​e 【9 avatars】

GIFT: K​0​2​β E​y​e T​e​x​t​u​r​e 【9 avatars】

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
eye textureboothgift-booth
8 Posts 6 Posters 2.3k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    mxp927z
    wrote on last edited by mxp927z
    #1

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
    Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

    dearlybelovedD 1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    12
    • M mxp927z referenced this topic on
    • hironoflanH
      hironoflanH
      hironoflan
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      tysm!

      obsessed with collecting vtuber models (dm me if you want to trade) and editing vrchat models especially komano and minase (i don't even play the game lol)

      1 Reply Last reply
      🌼
      0
      • ExcaligatorE
        ExcaligatorE
        Excaligator
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thank you!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M mxp927z marked this topic as a question on
        • M mxp927z marked this topic as a regular topic on
        • DovieD
          DovieD
          Dovie
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          reup?

          shaboink!

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • qoqukQ
            qoqukQ
            qoquk
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            pls ❤

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              mxp927z
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @dovie @qoquk I've re-uploaded it.
              If you mention me, I’ll get a notification and notice it more quickly.

              If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
              Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
              Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

              qoqukQ 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • M mxp927z

                @dovie @qoquk I've re-uploaded it.
                If you mention me, I’ll get a notification and notice it more quickly.

                qoqukQ
                qoqukQ
                qoquk
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mxp927z thank you. I wont be shy about that then!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M mxp927z

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  dearlybelovedD
                  dearlybelovedD
                  dearlybeloved
                  wrote last edited by dearlybeloved
                  #8

                  @mxp927z Helloo can you reupload please? They also added komano. Thank youu

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👌
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular