Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: DCT Studios Bundle by Cryptia

LF: DCT Studios Bundle by Cryptia

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
bendycryptiacurvescryptiabeast darling
21 Posts 9 Posters 2.7k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Sylvian

    @pikagiji Oh wait nevermind I figured it out I have to download a seperate package for Dynamic Bones. I got it sorted now I just have to figure out the texture problems. Good lord did Cryptia even try to optimize this shit or fix any of these errors prior to selling these?

    ?
    ?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @Sythra yea cryptia made most of her models before physbones were a thing so the only way to get jiggle physics on vrc was dynamic bones and honestly im starting to hate how she teases everyone with the models and they seem to be done and yet she hasnt released anything since loona which was kinda disappointing because its just a heavy edit of the new fexa and there are a few issues with her that really annoys me

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SillyRandomWomanS
      SillyRandomWomanS
      SillyRandomWoman
      wrote on last edited by
      #13

      I'm having trouble making this quest, the eyes keep disappearing when i make it quest ;_;

      MirmulnirM 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

        I'm having trouble making this quest, the eyes keep disappearing when i make it quest ;_;

        MirmulnirM
        MirmulnirM
        Mirmulnir
        wrote on last edited by
        #14

        @SillyRandomWoman your talking about Alice the angel?

        SillyRandomWomanS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MirmulnirM Mirmulnir

          @SillyRandomWoman your talking about Alice the angel?

          SillyRandomWomanS
          SillyRandomWomanS
          SillyRandomWoman
          wrote on last edited by
          #15

          @Mirmulnir yeah I am!!

          MirmulnirM 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

            @Mirmulnir yeah I am!!

            MirmulnirM
            MirmulnirM
            Mirmulnir
            wrote on last edited by
            #16

            @SillyRandomWoman find her eyes in the armature and move them forward that's should fix it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • P
              P
              PrestonS.
              wrote on last edited by
              #17

              how do i add physbones?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • P
                P
                PrestonS.
                wrote on last edited by
                #18

                Bump for how to add physbones

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SammyLover69S
                  SammyLover69S
                  SammyLover69
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #19

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Sylvian

                    @pikagiji Oh wait nevermind I figured it out I have to download a seperate package for Dynamic Bones. I got it sorted now I just have to figure out the texture problems. Good lord did Cryptia even try to optimize this shit or fix any of these errors prior to selling these?

                    Mr_NeutM
                    Mr_NeutM
                    Mr_Neut
                    wrote last edited by
                    #20

                    @Sylvian Where are they in the unity package?

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Mr_NeutM Mr_Neut

                      @Sylvian Where are they in the unity package?

                      S
                      S
                      Sylvian
                      wrote last edited by
                      #21

                      @Mr_Neut

                      They're not in the base unity package for the model. You have to download Dynamic Bones separately (I think there's a website for it I can't remember, might have been on vrmodels too) and then drop that into your unity project.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular