I WANT THIS WISE AS A VRCHAT UNITY PACKAGE WITH SPS PLZZZZZZ
-
I will indeed
@XXFazoTheDonXX how much longer im excited
-
@XXFazoTheDonXX any updates?
-
Yeah, but it's bad... I tried working the rest of it and it broke. BUT, I won't stop there. I will atleast work on the other ones you asked me to work on, i'll get back to this one later.
-
@XXFazoTheDonXX OK BEEET BTW CAN I FRIEND U ON DISCORD
@Moxxie_Imp kaizen_fazo
-
also another thing, where are the textures?
-
also another thing, where are the textures?
@XXFazoTheDonXX it should have textures?
-
It does? If so can you send it so I can get back to it?
-
guys anyone know where the textures are?? my buddy trying put it together BUMP
-
It does? If so can you send it so I can get back to it?
@XXFazoTheDonXX this video explains how to get the textures (credits to @Tuba)
-
this looks awesome
-
It does? If so can you send it so I can get back to it?
@XXFazoTheDonXX sorry for the notif, but do we have any updates on this?
-
@Moxxie_Imp Btw i've been working on this and i'm almost done. For some reason i couldn't text you back.
@XXFazoTheDonXX did you ever complete it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login