Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. I WANT THIS WISE AS A VRCHAT UNITY PACKAGE WITH SPS PLZZZZZZ

I WANT THIS WISE AS A VRCHAT UNITY PACKAGE WITH SPS PLZZZZZZ

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
zenlesszeronsfwanime
23 Posts 8 Posters 1.5k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaphometscurseB
    BaphometscurseB
    Baphometscurse
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    huge bump

    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Protagonist.P
      Protagonist.P
      Protagonist.
      Banned
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      BUUUMP!! @XXFazoTheDonXX

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Protagonist.P
        Protagonist.P
        Protagonist.
        Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @XXFazoTheDonXX Bump

        XXFazoTheDonXXX 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Protagonist.P Protagonist.

          @XXFazoTheDonXX Bump

          XXFazoTheDonXXX
          XXFazoTheDonXXX
          XXFazoTheDonXX
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @Moxxie_Imp Btw i've been working on this and i'm almost done. For some reason i couldn't text you back.

          P Protagonist.P Nova1337N 3 Replies Last reply
          0
          • XXFazoTheDonXXX XXFazoTheDonXX

            @Moxxie_Imp Btw i've been working on this and i'm almost done. For some reason i couldn't text you back.

            P
            P
            pepep
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @XXFazoTheDonXX

            Will you be releasing the finished avatar here?

            Trading goes against the spirit of this site. Distribute assets openly.

            Ignore creator tears. Keep ripping.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • XXFazoTheDonXXX
              XXFazoTheDonXXX
              XXFazoTheDonXX
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              I will indeed

              Protagonist.P 1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              2
              • XXFazoTheDonXXX XXFazoTheDonXX

                @Moxxie_Imp Btw i've been working on this and i'm almost done. For some reason i couldn't text you back.

                Protagonist.P
                Protagonist.P
                Protagonist.
                Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @XXFazoTheDonXX OK BEEET BTW CAN I FRIEND U ON DISCORD

                XXFazoTheDonXXX 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • XXFazoTheDonXXX XXFazoTheDonXX

                  I will indeed

                  Protagonist.P
                  Protagonist.P
                  Protagonist.
                  Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @XXFazoTheDonXX how much longer im excited

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Protagonist.P
                    Protagonist.P
                    Protagonist.
                    Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @XXFazoTheDonXX any updates?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • XXFazoTheDonXXX
                      XXFazoTheDonXXX
                      XXFazoTheDonXX
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      Yeah, but it's bad... I tried working the rest of it and it broke. BUT, I won't stop there. I will atleast work on the other ones you asked me to work on, i'll get back to this one later.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Protagonist.P Protagonist.

                        @XXFazoTheDonXX OK BEEET BTW CAN I FRIEND U ON DISCORD

                        XXFazoTheDonXXX
                        XXFazoTheDonXXX
                        XXFazoTheDonXX
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        @Moxxie_Imp kaizen_fazo

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • XXFazoTheDonXXX
                          XXFazoTheDonXXX
                          XXFazoTheDonXX
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          also another thing, where are the textures?

                          Protagonist.P 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • XXFazoTheDonXXX XXFazoTheDonXX

                            also another thing, where are the textures?

                            Protagonist.P
                            Protagonist.P
                            Protagonist.
                            Banned
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            @XXFazoTheDonXX it should have textures?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • XXFazoTheDonXXX
                              XXFazoTheDonXXX
                              XXFazoTheDonXX
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              It does? If so can you send it so I can get back to it?

                              BaphometscurseB 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • Protagonist.P
                                Protagonist.P
                                Protagonist.
                                Banned
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                guys anyone know where the textures are?? my buddy trying put it together BUMP

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • XXFazoTheDonXXX XXFazoTheDonXX

                                  It does? If so can you send it so I can get back to it?

                                  BaphometscurseB
                                  BaphometscurseB
                                  Baphometscurse
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  @XXFazoTheDonXX [register or login to view this hidden content] this video explains how to get the textures (credits to @Tuba)

                                  Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                  No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • G
                                    G
                                    gensArchon
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    this looks awesome

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • XXFazoTheDonXXX XXFazoTheDonXX

                                      It does? If so can you send it so I can get back to it?

                                      BaphometscurseB
                                      BaphometscurseB
                                      Baphometscurse
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      @XXFazoTheDonXX sorry for the notif, but do we have any updates on this?

                                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • XXFazoTheDonXXX XXFazoTheDonXX

                                        @Moxxie_Imp Btw i've been working on this and i'm almost done. For some reason i couldn't text you back.

                                        Nova1337N
                                        Nova1337N
                                        Nova1337
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        @XXFazoTheDonXX did you ever complete it

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SenkoS
                                          SenkoS
                                          Senko
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22

                                          Bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular