Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: ˗ˏˋ꒰ Dina ꒱ ˎˊ˗and˗ˏˋ꒰ DIGI ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 《PC & QUEST》

GIFT: ˗ˏˋ꒰ Dina ꒱ ˎˊ˗and˗ˏˋ꒰ DIGI ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 《PC & QUEST》

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
femalecutegiftgift-gumroad
17 Posts 8 Posters 2.2k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ClaptasticFragC
    ClaptasticFragC
    ClaptasticFrag
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    so who wants to be the one to set up unity to import and find out,,,

    I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

    Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

    If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ClaptasticFragC
      ClaptasticFragC
      ClaptasticFrag
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      update, put Dina into a scene and no gonso in sight so I think your friend removed Gonso

      I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

      Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

      If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ClaptasticFragC
        ClaptasticFragC
        ClaptasticFrag
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        I will note there is NO Quest version for Dina

        I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

        Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

        If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • thatrebeli0us1T
          thatrebeli0us1T
          thatrebeli0us1
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          No gonso for Dina or digi from what I can tell

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ClaptasticFragC
            ClaptasticFragC
            ClaptasticFrag
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            I don't think Gonso was removed correctly! I followed the avatar's upload thing (Poiyomi and click upload) and the avatar freezes in place and has no toggles :')

            I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

            Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

            If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • FriedShrimpF
              FriedShrimpF
              FriedShrimp
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              bump, new link?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Beep_BeepB
                Beep_BeepB
                Beep_Beep
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                New link please

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  Mong Bong
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  Bump🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    Mong Bong
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    Dina Bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Potato_ww2P
                      Potato_ww2P
                      Potato_ww2
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      bump for new link

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular