GIFT: ˗ˏˋ꒰ Dina ꒱ ˎˊ˗and˗ˏˋ꒰ DIGI ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 《PC & QUEST》
-
-
is.. is the gonso even removed from these before i even try to download Dina..?
-
my plan, honestly, or if anyone else wants to potentially waste time for it. I like Dina but I don't want to even try to do anything if it'd be all for jackshit
-
@ClaptasticFrag @TokeiNeko Tbh. I'm honestly not sure if they have gonso. I got sent these files and got told to upload them here. Sorry if it does.
-
so who wants to be the one to set up unity to import and find out,,,
-
update, put Dina into a scene and no gonso in sight so I think your friend removed Gonso
-
I will note there is NO Quest version for Dina
-
No gonso for Dina or digi from what I can tell
-
I don't think Gonso was removed correctly! I followed the avatar's upload thing (Poiyomi and click upload) and the avatar freezes in place and has no toggles :')
-
bump, new link?
-
bump for new link
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



