My VERSION of "Kouffa"
-
I've been working on this GodMagician edit to make it look as similiar as I can to "Kouffa"
(you know who I'm talking about ¬‿¬)
If you guys are interested, i'll be willing to share her when she's finished, hardest part is making the textures for her. If you guys have some don't be shy to share in the comments

Advice is needed! -
shes so cute dude i would love her!
-
NEED
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login