Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Original avatar - Angel (Femboy PC + Q)

Original avatar - Angel (Femboy PC + Q)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
femboyavatargift-payhip
21 Posts 11 Posters 5.6k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • burgerbutcoldB
    burgerbutcoldB
    burgerbutcold
    wrote on last edited by
    #12

    is this nsfw?... o-o

    port price: $35
    don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
    AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ilovekittensI
      ilovekittensI
      ilovekittens
      wrote on last edited by
      #13

      someone posted a pic of this in confusey's server 💀

      no longer active, will not reply

      KisskissK 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ilovekittensI ilovekittens

        someone posted a pic of this in confusey's server 💀

        KisskissK
        KisskissK
        Kisskiss
        wrote on last edited by
        #14

        @ilovekittens Oh brother x.x

        ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
        Doing quest
        conversions
        for 10$ <3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ilovekittensI
          ilovekittensI
          ilovekittens
          wrote on last edited by ilovekittens
          #15

          my question is, how did they even get the photo if not from this page? I never shared them anywhere else. The person from confusey's server said they saw someone looking for it somewhere else, but even then, theres gotta be an OP somewhere. 🤦‍♂️ How are you looking for the download link when you literally got the photo from here?

          Unless someone reposted my photo somewhere, in which case don't post my pictures as your own! You can literally have the avatar for free just take your own pictures!

          Also, there was speculation about someone selling this, which I don't think is true, but if I find out there is someone selling this I will delete this and never post another personal! Selling avatars made of ripped assets, and also something you didn't even make is against the whole point of this forum!

          no longer active, will not reply

          KisskissK 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • ilovekittensI ilovekittens

            my question is, how did they even get the photo if not from this page? I never shared them anywhere else. The person from confusey's server said they saw someone looking for it somewhere else, but even then, theres gotta be an OP somewhere. 🤦‍♂️ How are you looking for the download link when you literally got the photo from here?

            Unless someone reposted my photo somewhere, in which case don't post my pictures as your own! You can literally have the avatar for free just take your own pictures!

            Also, there was speculation about someone selling this, which I don't think is true, but if I find out there is someone selling this I will delete this and never post another personal! Selling avatars made of ripped assets, and also something you didn't even make is against the whole point of this forum!

            KisskissK
            KisskissK
            Kisskiss
            wrote on last edited by
            #16

            @ilovekittens Always gotta have someone that ruins it for other people lol

            ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
            Doing quest
            conversions
            for 10$ <3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • LocalCryptidL
              LocalCryptidL
              LocalCryptid
              wrote on last edited by
              #17

              Hey there, I’m just curious if this avatar is available to buy anywhere? I really like this avatar, there was an upload and it’s gone now 😭 I really liked this a I, I made an account to get more info on it

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • LocalCryptidL
                LocalCryptidL
                LocalCryptid
                wrote on last edited by
                #18

                Ok so I read the full thing @ilovekittens do you still have this project at all? I really adored this model so much 😭

                liquiddeathL 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • CentipedeC
                  CentipedeC
                  Centipede
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #19

                  bump? ;v;

                  ‿̩͙⊱༒︎༻♱༺༒︎⊰‿̩͙

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BugsyB
                    BugsyB
                    Bugsy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #20

                    sob just noticed this was down
                    sad day

                    • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •
                    If my bumps look like im having a stroke,
                    its case i typed too fast!

                    https://vrmodels.store/user/Bugsy/

                    • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • LocalCryptidL LocalCryptid

                      Ok so I read the full thing @ilovekittens do you still have this project at all? I really adored this model so much 😭

                      liquiddeathL
                      liquiddeathL
                      liquiddeath
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #21

                      @LocalCryptid this poster no longer in on the forum, they wont see your request. They made a post abt hy they were leaving if you are interested

                      REP appreciated!
                      @ me whenever I'll respond asap!
                      Remember to hydrate <33

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular